do you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you

Have to face a cfc fan tommorow.hold your decoram lads.my little apprentice is a heathen.just nipped down to toolstation for some cable and steps
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

swindon full of man u fans went out to watch it one chelsea fan who looked like he would have supported blackburn if it was 95/96 no drama at work

Comment

Going to be nightmare. Was expecting a loss, but this was a defeat of epic proportions. The worst thing is that none of them have supported the club for that long.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I'm in for it big time rodders,I shouldn't take it to heart but i do.
        He's getting sacked in the morning,sacked in the morning
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

my phone has not stopped ,stayed in tonight , but tomorrow the humiliation will begin AGAIN
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Got 4 or 5 10 and 11 year olds in my class who are armchair CFC fans, but if they try and take the mick I will have them for talking inappropriately to an adult.
            After I've tut-tutted that they just CANNOT find a way to avenge the time we beat them 6-0...
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

'her next doors' is a chelsea fan and has a signed torres home shirt..........that i will ask her to don later as will be the only time i see a ##### in a chlsea top gettting fhucked today!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X