This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand proud.

go to the bridge and let them know we are in town. even if the result does not go our way make sure we give a good account of ourselfs. i expect all to show the s cum that their days of trying to mug us off is over. u rsssssssssss.
    stand proud.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Kin right,they know were coming.I heard timmy in marks and sparks telling mummy about a certain fisty cuff at coffee tintos
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

dont worry bush mate, we'll do you and all the other far away r'sss proud!!!!

can not wait for tomorrow, but the way tonights going its gonna be the same day !

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
        dont worry bush mate, we'll do you and all the other far away r'sss proud!!!!

can not wait for tomorrow, but the way tonights going its gonna be the same day !
        thanks fella. big day.west london is rssss.enjoy.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yes you Rangers fans let`s terrorise young and old, we own west London after all, batter em.If you can`t be there clout the top of your monitor with an almighty clout only a proper rangers fan can give in tough times.

Proper hard we are, make NO mistake.To prove it have some of these you "****" Kings road naughty`s.

:yush::yush::yush::=B::=B:

******s the lot of ya.
          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by MyWord View Post
            Yes you Rangers fans let`s terrorise young and old, we own west London after all, batter em.If you can`t be there clout the top of your monitor with an almighty clout only a proper rangers fan can give in tough times.

Proper hard we are, make NO mistake.To prove it have some of these you "****" Kings road naughty`s.

:yush::yush::yush::=B::=B:

******s the lot of ya.
            make yourself known next to the away end then billy big b ollix!
            two bob you c@nts.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Rangers finest
              "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Rangers finest
                v henleys. now **** off and get to bed.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  make yourself known next to the away end then billy big b ollix!
                  two bob you c@nts.
                  hes had one too many mate, lets let him get to bed.

Comment

Are you the pre match cheer leader to football violence on this MB ?,every site needs one i suppose.

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                      hes had one too many mate, lets let him get to bed.
                      i was going to ask the young lad how many were in the place he was drinking....hard to tell in a park tho!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        i was going to ask the young lad how many were in the place he was drinking....hard to tell in a park tho!!
                        Jesus, me sides.

Fans forum ?

Comment

Are you the pre match cheer leader to football violence on this MB ?,every site needs one i suppose.
                          when did i mention giving a chelsea fan a belt?? read back. its called passion-something you new footy types know nothing about. i know some real chelsea fans and even they dispair at you blow-ins. changing football for the worst.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

67 posts on here says a lot about ya.like i said - pop down and let your feelings known. hard to gage your love/hate for us behind your dads desk.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

6,768 speaks even more of you.

"go to the bridge and let them know we are in town. even if the result does not go our way make sure we give a good account of ourselfs. i expect all to show the s cum that their days of trying to mug us off is over. u rsssssssssss."

And that aint trying to stir up trouble then ?

Fans forum ?

Comment

Working...
                              X