Shephard and Flock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shephard and Flock

Opens at 10.30 Sunday! Know a few on here like a pint in there. See you in there at 10.31

On another point it was featured in UKIP's party political broadcast the other night.

Also I fancy that over Weatherspoons Hammersmith so will head there also.

Comment

Falcon in clapham opens at 10am - know a few rangers going there

Comment

Might see you in there benn
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
          Might do that myself

Comment

Hate what they did to the Falcon in Battersea, its now become like an extension of the northcote road. The windsor (turn right out the station opposite the peabody) is much cheaper and has a few rangers in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post

Nice one mate - do a nice bit of brekki in there as well, I will be with about 8 others so come over mate and have a beer if you fancy it

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Might do that myself
                Nice one mate see you in there, not many pubs are opening round chelsea till midday so have a few beers in Falcon head on the train and straight into ground for more

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                  Hate what they did to the Falcon in Battersea, its now become like an extension of the northcote road. The windsor (turn right out the station opposite the peabody) is much cheaper and has a few rangers in there too.
                  Doesn't open till midday thou fella or am i wrong with that??

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                    Nice one mate see you in there, not many pubs are opening round chelsea till midday so have a few beers in Falcon head on the train and straight into ground for more
                    Will they serve beers on Sunday in the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                      Doesn't open till midday thou fella or am i wrong with that??
                      Yeah doesnt open til 12.oo on sundays, other than that theres the asbos (asparagus) on falcon road thats open at 8am. Might swing by the falcon if some of you lot are in there

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                        Will they serve beers on Sunday in the ground?
                        They did on our last 2 visits in the cup games, not sure if they will sunday though

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                          On another point it was featured in UKIP's party political broadcast the other night.

Also I fancy that over Weatherspoons Hammersmith so will head there also.
                          Further down King St from Lloyds bar (William Morris) is the Plough and Harrow which is also a @Spoons pub and both are open from 8am according to their website

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                            Further down King St from Lloyds bar (William Morris) is the Plough and Harrow which is also a @Spoons pub and both are open from 8am according to their website
                            i was in here for the cup game vs them, at 9 so will be open.

ill be in the wheatsheaf fulham road (parsons green end) nearly opp the fire station opens at 10 so im reliably told by my **** mate who ill be enjoying a cerveza with before the game and after if we get at least a point otherewise im going home to cry
                            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                              Seems Hammersmith is providing more early drinking oppourtunities so may well take that plus its less far to Chelski

Comment

Working...
                              X