Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

37, 38 or Do we Need 39 or 40 Points? (New Poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 37, 38 or Do we Need 39 or 40 Points? (New Poll)

Every week I keep calculating what we need and than that forecast goes out the window with Wigan winning at Arsenal and Bolton winning at Villa.

At the moment I'm thinking we need a win and a draw from last 3 weeks to be secure.

That means 38 Points.

What is everyone else thinking?
    0.00%
    1.59%
    6.35%
    44.44%
    42.86%
    39+
    4.76%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I fink we need two wins of which it will be Chelsea and Sjoke.

Comment

5 points and we look forward to a new season in the prem.

A win against Stoke. Watch out for them! Dont give them to many freekicks and corners, please!!
      A draw against Chelsea. Keep them busy at the back!
      A draw against City. Donīt allow them space and time(much easier said than done, but we can do it)
      Last edited by Shania; 26-04-2012, 08:26 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

It's changing all the time and think Wigan will get 2 wins, we just have to match it to be sure.

Comment

I think you need 2 wins, and if we get them it will be Villa that go down with Blackburn and Wolves.

If we dont then I am afraid i think 4/5 points wont be enough as I feel both Wigan, Villa (goal differance) and Bolton will just do enough.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

To stay 17th or better, we need to do as well as Blackburn and Wigan in each of our 3 games. If they win, we must win too; if they draw, we must at least draw; and if they both lose their 3 games, we can too, providing we don't ship loads more goals in our losses and allow Wigan to better our GD.
            Ah, feel better already

Comment

I believe 3 points may be enough but 4 will be enough but whatever way we look at it, it will be mighty close either way.

Comment

3 points its touch and go. 4 points would be really unlucky to go down. 5/6 points safe without doubt.

Feel the same as I did last week prior to Spurs - Win against Chelsea and we will go and beat Stoke - lose and reckon we will only get a point Vs Stoke and will go down - draw against Chelsea and its do or die against Stoke.

Also think Manc Vs ManU result might be important. If ManC have nothing to play for come the last day we may scrape a draw

Comment

Can't calculate these things. The more you try the madder it makes you. Let's just see what plays out. If we go down so be it, most will still go next season. If we stay up what a p*ss up that will be. COYR's

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                    To stay 17th or better, we need to do as well as Blackburn and Wigan in each of our 3 games. If they win, we must win too; if they draw, we must at least draw; and if they both lose their 3 games, we can too, providing we don't ship loads more goals in our losses and allow Wigan to better our GD.
                    Ah, feel better already
                    me to

Comment

4 games for me dictate our season.

wigan newcastle - newcastle win.
                      spurs blackburn - need spurs to win.
                      QPR stoke - us to win
                      blackburn wigan - need blackburn to win.

if this happens we stay up as long as we dont conceed our GD of something like 8 goals.

this has us losing both city and chelsea aswell as wigan and blackburn winning their other games.

it also makes villa and boltons form irrelevant.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

If results dont go our way Saturday we could find ourselves back in the bottom 3 going into the Chelsea game with the pressure right back on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          If results dont go our way Saturday we could find ourselves back in the bottom 3 going into the Chelsea game with the pressure right back on us.
                          That's when the rest of us will be joining TRING-RANGER.

Comment

4 points i reckon....maybe 5

Comment

I've added a new poll.

Comment

Working...
                              X