ideal situation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideal situation.....

spurs regain form and beat bolton & blackburn.

blackburn beat wigan

villa lose 3 remaining games.

we get 4 pts out of 9.

how many of those can you see happening?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

None

Comment

They are all possible, as are many other permutations.

Comment

If Chelsea cant get 4th place by beating Blackburn, will the play a weak team on the last day of the season (as the have the Champion League final the following week), giving Blackburn a real chance of getting a result and possibly relegating us at the same time ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          If Chelsea cant get 4th place by beating Blackburn, will the play a weak team on the last day of the season (as the have the Champion League final the following week), giving Blackburn a real chance of getting a result and possibly relegating us at the same time ?
          Yes that could well happen.

Comment

I think there is a mssive chance that will happen Paul.

In response to the OP- I don't think Spurs will get their season back on track, they looked out of ideas and exhasuted against us. Maybe a draw against both or even a loss at Bolton? One thing I know for sure is that every prediction and outcome I have thought of so far is not coming true.

Comment

But if we beat Stoke, then we'd be ahead on goal difference no?

Comment

Which is why we have to win 2 games to be sure. WBA did it a few seasons back.

There will be a lot of twists and turns coming.

Comment

I see no reason why we can't beat both Chelsea and Stoke!

Comment

I can see Spurs regain their form, but doubte Villa will lose all remaining games.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

i think villa will take one more point maximum. Their fans arent used to these relegation battles, and they are right on their backs. They may be lucky though, as there isnt much more time left. I think we are the best side out of the bunch, but unfortunately we are playing 2 of the best sides in the country, away! It would be a massive achievement to stay up

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        None
                        :drunk::drunk:

Comment

Don't forget it's still a week before the final it's not like its a few days. So they could play all (or most) of their main players. Also, the ones that won't be able to play in the final probably will play (Ivanovic, Terry, Ramires, Meireles)
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Agreed but most of there best players are suspended for that game so they will play, Ithink the biggest problem is the fact they wont care about winning and not put in the effort as there season will be over. So I agree they will roll over so some how we need 2 wins
                            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                              Agreed but most of there best players are suspended for that game so they will play, Ithink the biggest problem is the fact they wont care about winning and not put in the effort as there season will be over. So I agree they will roll over so some how we need 2 wins

They will if they have to qualify for the Champions League as there is no guarantee they will win the final.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X