Gary Cahill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Cahill

I did not watch Chelsea game last night. How serious his injury is? Do you think he wil be fit on Sunday?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

I don't think he will be. Also, Luiz and Ferreira are injured, and ivanovic is suspended.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I don't think he will be. Also, Luiz and Ferreira are injured, and ivanovic is suspended.
      Sounds good, isn't it? let's wish they field a weakened midfield and upfront.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He is sh!t anyway Cahill well overrated

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
          He is sh!t anyway Cahill well overrated
          Are you serious? he scored a wonder goal for Bolton against us.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Having a scan to establish the damage
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If him, Luiz and Ivanovic are out then that's great news, will probably mean either Mikel or Bosingwa going in at CB alongside Terry- Zamora could have a field day.

Comment

Ferrira also out injured. Could be looking at Bosingwa - Mikel - Herry - Bertrand at the back if they decide to rest Cole (also play on Weds and Cup Final on Saturday)

Comment

Hopefully they will rest a lot of the current first team, but make no mistake they still have top players they could bring in, such as Torres, Malouda, Essien...

The key will be getting at their defence, but i just fear we won't have much chance of that if he again plays 1 up top, which i think he will. There's no taraabt either. He should play Cisse with Zamora and go for it in my opinion, especially as anythign from this game is really a bonus.

Comment

Spot on Del- 4-4-2 makes sense in this game. We need to get at them as much as possible, nick a goal and then perhaps revert to 5 in midfield later in the game. We can't do our usual away day set up where we're negative and only get into the game when it's too late.

The quality of players they will bring in can't be underestimated- I know that they desperately want to get revenge for the 1-0 at ours earlier in the season and their players and fans will really be up for it.

It will be a very very tough game for us no matter who we face.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post

a top quality player who is just going to get better, i'd be well pleased if he's out
                      I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Hopefully they will rest a lot of the current first team, but make no mistake they still have top players they could bring in, such as Torres, Malouda, Essien...

The key will be getting at their defence, but i just fear we won't have much chance of that if he again plays 1 up top, which i think he will. There's no taraabt either. He should play Cisse with Zamora and go for it in my opinion, especially as anythign from this game is really a bonus.
                        ----------------- Kenny ----------------
                        - Onahura - Hill - Ferdinand - Taiwo -
                        - Mackie - Barton - Diakite - Traore -
                        -------- Cisse -------- Zamora --------

or

----------------- Kenny ----------------
                        - Onahura - Hill - Ferdinand - Taiwo -
                        --------- Barton ------ Diakite --------
                        - Mackie -------- Cisse ------- Traore -
                        ---------------- Zamora ----------------

Mackie and Traore will get at the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          I think he's ok, not brilliant. I think he's a typical English CB that is getting a bit hyped becasue the overall quality is down on past years and he gets in the England squad.

Anyway, the fact he scored a once in a lifetime wonder goal at our place doesn't mean he's a good defender does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Anyway, the fact he scored a once in a lifetime wonder goal at our place doesn't mean he's a good defender does it?
                            You are right Del, but his ability to score will add more to the strikers. I mean If he pushes forward, no double he is dangerous in long range shots.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think SWP scored a wonder goal once,

one swallow does not make a summer,

I get a p--sed off with fans on this forum constantly bigging up other teams as if they were superhuman,

weve had a great run of results and can get out of this , if we dont so be it
                              hughes is no mug and knows what teteam has to produce ..........

Comment

Working...
                              X