Good thing from last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing from last night

Villa are now well and truly in it, so it's gone from being 2 from 4 to 2 from 5, which is only a good thing for us.

The main thing is that it is still in our own hands- 4 more points and we are fine I think, 3 and we will have to rely on goal difference and other results going our way.

Lets not get carried away and think Bolton will go on a run. They have been poor and inconsistent all season and that won't change.

i think 4 points will do it just about,,,just cant see us getting any more than 3

Comment

Wise words, there is always a positive. Villa are in it now, and it is conceivable that they may lose 2 games and draw 1 game.

I have a feeling that it will go down to the last game.

Comment

I'm more worried about the 3pts against stoke that everyone seems so definate that we're getting more than than the other two games.
        I hope the players are not this complacent.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I think we will still worry till the City game.
          Last edited by Yousef; 25-04-2012, 10:53 AM.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No question about it, it will go to the last game......unless we beat both Chelsea and Stoke !

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              I'm more worried about the 3pts against stoke that everyone seems so definate that we're getting more than than the other two games.
              I hope the players are not this complacent.
              100% agree, stoke will not be easy at all

Comment

No easy games as Hughes pointed out. The same goes for the other four relegation battlers.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we don't get 3 points at home against Stoke we deserve to go down, might sound harsh but it's true.

My worry is that they will play in a totally different way to Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Swansea- we will need to adjust our tactics and game plans.

But as people are pointing out, 3 points against Stoke is not a given.

Comment

Villa are in freefall and it's perfectly conceivable they won't get another point. They struggle to buy a goal without Bent, have other key players injured and are playing kids in a massive pressure situation.

Last night summed up how bad they are because Bolton are truely terrible... in their last two HOME games lets not forget they lost 0-3 to Fulham, and then scraped a very, very lucky draw against Swansea who battered them. For them to go away and win at Villa tells me two things, Villa are in disaray, and they are not up for this sort of fight and may well crumble as a result.

Comment

Would be great if we win and Terry gets sent off for them...Suspended for the FA Cup final as well as the Champions league final,,,,Sweet
                      Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Although the 4 5 1 formation has worked well, im not convinced it will vs Stoke. They dont play as nice football as the sides we have played recently, and imo we should attack more. Cisse and Zamora could cause a lot of damage vs them, although its difficult to change from such a succesful last 4 home games.

I really hope we stay up, as this club is going places - and going down would be hard to take. We have had so many off field problems, and bad luck - but our team is very good now they are gelled. In all honesty, it seems unlikely to get anything at Chelsea or City but stranger things have happened. Blackburn have a difficult run but I can see Bolton and Wigan both overtaking. Villa will struggle to get more than a point now, but maybe they will scrap safety as there are only 3 games

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                          100% agree, stoke will not be easy at all
                          Yeah i have to say, this Stoke game has a bit of West Brom written all over it.... Lets hope that Crouchy decides not to bother....

Comment

Working...
                          X