We have to play like the girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have to play like the girls

For us to get anything on Sunday we are gonna have to play just like they did against Barca. We did in the last 15 mins against Spuds. If we can manage to snatch one goal and then play like a well organised 2 rows of defence theres no way they can score against us.

The girls? Isn't that complementing them and insulting women.
    Why not just keep it to the ****.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      The girls? Isn't that complementing them and insulting women.
      Why not just keep it to the ****.
      Its a girls name !!

Comment

Defending does not help and will surely exhaust our defenders. We need to focus on ball possession specially in the midfield through Diakite. Perhaps try feeding Zamora who is good in holding up the ball and then replace him with Helguson who is also good in this. Traore would be a good replacement for taarabt using his pace for counter attacks.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Its a girls name !!
          I presume the first time it was used as a name was by a **** fan naming their daughter it.
          You must be young to think of that as the origin of it as its a stupid name for a person imo.

To me and most people around a certain age they are nothing but the ****.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Personally, with a weakened defence, I wanna see both Zamora and Cisse on the pitch giving them something to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              I presume the first time it was used as a name was by a **** fan naming their daughter it.
              You must be young to think of that as the origin of it as its a stupid name for a person imo.

To me and most people around a certain age they are nothing but the ****.
              Ha Ha...went to Wembley in 67

Comment

For us to get anything on Sunday we are gonna have to play just like they did against Barca. We did in the last 15 mins against Spuds. If we can manage to snatch one goal and then play like a well organised 2 rows of defence theres no way they can score against us.
                If we were able to play like that last night, we wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom of the table...

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  If we were able to play like that last night, we wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom of the table...
                  Very true but we did try it against Man U and in the last 15 mins with Spurs and it worked. Marky is getting them more and more organised.

Comment

Very true but we did try it against Man U and in the last 15 mins with Spurs and it worked. Marky is getting them more and more organised.
                    We are definitely better organised now, Hughes has always been a manager who sets his teams up hard to beat, i really think we should try and go at them a bit more Sunday as they will be very sluggish at the start, the ones that played last night anyway. Took a lot out of them that performance.

Comment

Ha Ha...went to Wembley in 67
                      Doh! That's that theory out the window then
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                      X