Who's gonna be sent off next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gonna be sent off next?

Surely we should expect a red card or two by now? I'm gonna go for Anton a two footed tackle on John Terry late in the game next Sunday
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

... Anton two footed tackle on John Terry... in the ribs

Comment

After scoring a hattrick, Diakite will be sent off for a scizzor kick to John Terry's balls
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
        Surely we should expect a red card or two by now? I'm gonna go for Anton a two footed tackle on John Terry late in the game next Sunday
        Terry is not going to play
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'm told that now we are on 8 sending offs for the season, it is a new premiership record. So no 'fair play' qualifying for europa then I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
            I'm told that now we are on 8 sending offs for the season, it is a new premiership record. So no 'fair play' qualifying for europa then I guess...
            The record before this season was 6, so we've well and truely broken it
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

reckon on 1 at least....maybe we just start with 10 and if the ref is ok, with it, we'll bring on number 11??

beyond a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                The record before this season was 6, so we've well and truely broken it
                i thought sunderland had 9 reds in 2009/10... still need one more to go equal top.

Comment

Samba, after 10 mins against Chel****. That's my fear. But we'll still beat Stoke, even without him.

Comment

Working...
                  X