Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to all............especailly clint hill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done to all............especailly clint hill!

Apologies because a fair few beers have been sunk but each and every man out there today were blinding!

Since adel has come back he has looked a different player and I believe that is down to having a manager who has played at the highest level. No disrespect to warnock but i think for adel seeing someone who has played at man u barca and bayern teliing him what to do has had a massive effct. looks much more a team player and a great goal aswell.

People that know me will know that I am a massive Mackie hater. However, credit where it is due, he has been solid the last few home games and today had a storming game. Pains me to say it but he has been mom or close for the past few games.

Diakite and taiwo........they seem to have just clicked he past few weeks. Both had dodgy starts but they seem to have adapted now and look the class, quality players they have the potential to be.

Finally......Clint Hill............My player of the season. At left back looked shaky despite some great performances ie chelsea in the league. However he has been a revelation sice he moved to cb. looks comfortable there. he wins every header and tackle and has the back 4 organised with military precision, also the opposition cf def know they are in a game within the first 10 mins and he has barely lost a tussle since he has been in the centre. I can barely rate him highly enough.

Genuinely believe we can stay up now when it definitely looked bleak.

u rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'sss:drunk:

Don't forget Ferdinand. He had his best match of the season imo.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Agree, Hill is an absolute hero.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Don't forget Ferdinand. He had his best match of the season imo.
          Was superb yesterday. The whole back 5 were absolutley superb yesterday, cant fault any of them.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Without Hill's performances at Centre half these last 2 months or so i reckon we would prob be relegated by now. Been absolutely collosol

Comment

We need to keep Hill next season,whatever division we are in,away from Warnocks clutches,as well as Kenny.

Comment

Warnock was right on most things but absolutely spot on about Hill. Such a good pro and all round bloke. Warnock said he wanted his son to grow up to be just like Clint Hill. Superb sentiment. Warnock was such a good manager for us, legend in fact and more so for brining in Hill, Derry and Kenny. Hill deserves another year but he may decide to move on if he can get another 2 year contract somewhere else. Everything should be done to keep him

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                  Warnock was right on most things but absolutely spot on about Hill. Such a good pro and all round bloke. Warnock said he wanted his son to grow up to be just like Clint Hill. Superb sentiment. Warnock was such a good manager for us, legend in fact and more so for brining in Hill, Derry and Kenny. Hill deserves another year but he may decide to move on if he can get another 2 year contract somewhere else. Everything should be done to keep him
                  Warnock has be questioned as to why after having Hill at Palace for years and then at QPR he played him at LB instead of CB,when he clearly is a very competent CB.
                  Playing people like Gabbidon and Hall ahead of him was criminal.

Comment

I doubt Hill would follow Warnock to Leeds now, since Warnock didn't think he was up to the Prem and shipped him off to Forest on loan.
                    Big, big mistake.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                    X