Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scotty' head boy /prefect' parker.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scotty' head boy /prefect' parker.............

why wasnt that product of the cheating football association red carded??????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

that will remain one of lifes great mysteries
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

He was dog s**t, as was modric. We are in trouble if a player who aint good enough to be in the national team is the skipper of it!
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

i spotted at least four yellow card offences by the man i now marginally hate more than the exmrsfactamondos divorce lawyer!!

Comment

Always liked Parker, sad to see him cheat, where is football going when the England captain joins the Ashley club.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

i alway knew Parker was a cu*t

Comment

reminds me of the kid in school with the ####y mum and sister you wanted to shaft......flash old fella in lacoste shirt/shorts n espardrilles and had a caravan in selsey...........always had the latest crazes first and the best sorts at scholl....hate that bloke!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                reminds me of the kid in school with the ####y mum and sister you wanted to shaft......flash old fella in lacoste shirt/shorts n espardrilles and had a caravan in selsey...........always had the latest crazes first and the best sorts at scholl....hate that bloke!
                or the bloke with the full set of Marshalltown trowls, footprint pins, stabilla level and Estwing brick hammer WHILE you were still using the canvas bag full of scrap they give you on your first day at college
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

or the bloke with the full set of Marshalltown trowls, footprint pins, stabilla level and Estwing brick hammer WHILE you were still using the canvas bag full of scrap they give you on your first day at college
                  .....loved that old sand/cement bottomed green canvas bag old chap.........still have mine

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    .....loved that old sand/cement bottomed green canvas bag old chap.........still have mine
                    Saw one in a shop the other day AND nearly brought it ...........but they always went in the corners causing ya to lose important bits didn't they
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                      that will remain one of lifes great mysteries
                      like why would a girl buy a rampant rabbit for £50 when they can but an oral B for a tenner..

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                        like why would a girl buy a rampant rabbit for £50 when they can but an oral B for a tenner..
                        surely you mean a woman?!

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

Don't blame the tools mate.
                          Nothing to prove

Comment

Working...
                          X