Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left back - Taiwo or Traore?

The latter for me.

Whatever we think it's not our decision so let's leave it up to MH, and hope he knows best.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Clive Wilson

Comment

Taiwo is better at crossing than Traore but I think Traore is probably more solid, I think Taiwo if we're really going for the win tbh, maybe Traore on the wing as a sub?

Comment

I think Traore offers more for bringing the ball up the pitch and plays well with Tarbs but Taiwo is better defensively and we're going to need that up against Lennon, Bale, VDV, Modric, among others. **** they have a good team. Better side than Arsenal in my opinion just in bad form which is to our advantage.

Comment

Taiwore

or Gary Borrowdale

Comment

I reckon it's out of either Taiwo or Traore

Comment

traores pace would cope better with lennon

Comment

Traore without a doubt for pace and attack. He gets more quality crosses in, but they are not recognised because there's no-one there to take advantage of them.Taiwo for defensive duties.

Comment

If Spurs name Lennon and Walker on their right we should maybe play both, Traore to watch Walker, and Taiwo to look after Lennon.

And yes that means Tarbs on the bench and used as an impact sub later

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                      If Spurs name Lennon and Walker on their right we should maybe play both, Traore to watch Walker, and Taiwo to look after Lennon.

And yes that means Tarbs on the bench and used as an impact sub later
                      Good call

Comment

Play them both, sneak one of them on the pitch after the rec has counted the players.
                        Then when Cisse gets sent off we'll still have 11 players on the pitch.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ahhhhhh

Just the mention of Super Clive Wilson has me all doe eyed and wistful.
                          My all time favourite player ever full stop end of.
                          And yes I am aware of Messrs Bowles, Ferdinand, Wegrle, Gallen etc
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

The defence has finally started to look solid as a unit, and a lot of that has to do with the fact it's been consistent recently without constant changes. FOr that reason it has to be Taiwo LB. I would like to see Traore LM though as they can overlap and cover accordingly, with Taraabt on the right and Mackie on the bench for an impact later if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              Play them both, sneak one of them on the pitch after the rec has counted the players.
                              Then when Cisse gets sent off we'll still have 11 players on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X