X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwo

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/...o-7665172.html
    @chrisrobson9

Cant help thinking he's Tottenham bound if we go down...

Comment

“Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon — oh my God,” he laughs, pretending to fan his face in mock horror at the prospect that awaits his side at Loftus Road tomorrow.

“But I can defend, I certainly know that. I will say to them at the start of the game, ‘Boy, today you are going nowhere. Nowhere! I’m going to stick with you and stop you — maybe even sit with you at half-time in your dressing room!’
      Taiwo gives the best quotes
      Last edited by Dale; 20-04-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

The Ian Holloway of the team eh...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
          Great quote. Seems a funny geezer.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Taiwo targets survival and QPR stay

Defender is desperate for the club to survive - so he can seal permanent move to Loftus Road

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Comment

Feel it in my bones he'll ping at least one trademark screamer in before the season's over...

Comment

If he has fallen in love with the club then why do we need to stay up for him to stay?

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                    If he has fallen in love with the club then why do we need to stay up for him to stay?
                    Because yes he has fallen in love with us, but the truth of the matter is, he has fallen in love with the premier league, and if we are not part of it then he will not be part of us - fact.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I certinally haven't fallen in love with him.

Wouldn't shed a tear if he went back to Millan tomorrow. Ok going forward but an embarrassment at the back. His lack of a header against sunderland summed his play up for me.
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post

Wouldn't shed a tear if he went back to Millan tomorrow. Ok going forward but an embarrassment at the back. His lack of a header against sunderland summed his play up for me.
                        In his last few games he's been a rock at the back. Valencia and Walcott had a real tough time getting past him
                        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Still dont think we have seen the best of Taiwo yet.

Yes was excellent against Arsenal and decent enough at Manure but if we stay up, he gets a proper pre season under his belt etc etc then i reckon we will see his true potential.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post

d on't let a good news story get in the way of facts according to some people ,the best left back in the world
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
                              In his last few games he's been a rock at the back. Valencia and Walcott had a real tough time getting past him
                              Exactly. Dw though mate, some people just like a scapegoat and wont change their views regardless.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X