• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clubs anti hooligan statement

while agreeing with the "feel" of it...

the only family stand is the lower loft
    i do not sit in a family area
    many fans on the pitch are pranks, few lead to violence and then it's end of season relegation/play off related...ie wolves and saints

banning orders were to stop the scourge of soccer violence
    not for standing,smoking or cursing.

cricket,darts and rugby ALL allow alcohol in view of the event....soccer does not.

no statement on offy

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      while agreeing with the "feel" of it...

the only family stand is the lower loft
      i do not sit in a family area
      many fans on the pitch are pranks, few lead to violence and then it's end of season relegation/play off related...ie wolves and saints

banning orders were to stop the scourge of soccer violence
      not for standing,smoking or cursing.

cricket,darts and rugby ALL allow alcohol in view of the event....soccer does not.
      oh god are they gonna ban us for standing now? im right on the aisle in r block on saturday and expecting grief off the gestapo.It really puts me off going.

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
        oh god are they gonna ban us for standing now? im right on the aisle in r block on saturday and expecting grief off the gestapo.It really puts me off going.
        the only good thing is that we know they will give up after a few games

Comment

Where is this so called statement?

Comment

we need no hooligans to sing our football songs with rangers on our chest we no we cant go wrong!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It wouldn't be pre season unless someone says we can no longer stand ;D

Comment

its on qpr report, thats my sauce, innit...

i have not been on offy site, i can only take so much excitement,,if i am wrong..sorry
                no offence to anyone,club,mascots.....

just i effing wanna stand and be free, to do, what i wanna do ( apologies to primal scream)

Comment

think the average man may become a hooligan with so many ####ing rules,i like a fag at ht but the gestapo come down and ruin a good smoke,going down rangers reminds me of when i was a kid in the schoolyard sometimes,lets just hope the footballs better,and i might not feel the urge to light up.as for standing up ffs
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

just read it

running on the pitch now means you are a hooligan.

heaven forbid it kicks off next year. you will probably be classed a terrorist

Comment

All smokers should be shot, but I fully respect the right to stand!

Some rules are necessary for everyone's enjoyment, but common sense was ditched years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
                        All smokers should be shot, but I fully respect the right to stand!

Some rules are necessary for everyone's enjoyment, but common sense was ditched years ago.
                        my point exactly,smokers should have a stand ellerslie road ok?
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

no one likes the stink of fags and other fans cant see if you stand up. Thats why its banned , why do you want to stand up anyway, pretending its like back in the 80s?

Comment

if i sat down in the qblock, i would not see a thing.

offy doing statement about behaviour soon, looks like someone has it alreeady
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Considering some QPR fans are about to/likely to get banged up for hooliganism they are pre empting i would say - nothing wrong with that
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X