Forest linked with Former QPR Star..Dan Sh**tu MERGED THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest linked with Former QPR Star..Dan Sh**tu MERGED THREAD

Dan $hittu. they have launched a £2m bid (Daily Star)
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

That would be a bloody good buy for them. One of the few non average players they would have bought this summer.

Although not sure he would get in our side, think Gorkks and Connolly are better players

Comment

Think Dan would walk into any Championship side. Sadly, not us, as we seem well covered in that area. I Wish him well.

Comment

Danny Shi**u

Just been announced on sky sports news that bolton are willing to listen to offers for Danny.

Could it be worth an enquiry ?

Comment

No.

MASSIVELY over-rated by many QPR fans, and not even as good as Gorkks or Connelly. A heading machine, but that's about it.
          Just made to look good by the sheer cr*p we had back then.

Never really made it at a higher level, has he?
          Prefered Clarke Carlisle myself, he looked after ****tu, and covered for him very well.

Comment

yes i think we should definately look to bring him back here.
            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

I agree with you, Personally i think Fitz is well over rated.

Comment

Fitz will be found out when the pace steps up in league games.
                Hopefully then JM will let us have the perfect pairing -- Gorkss and Connolly.
                Shi2 is as good as Gorkss and better than Stewart imho -- Stewart has never given us what Shi2 did.
                But he is not BETTER than our best pairing.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Wouldn't make the first team here nowadays. Gorkks, Connolly, Hall and you can even make a case for Stewart (loosely!) being better than ****tu. Never the same after his injury.

Was a monster of a player for us in his time - which has now passed IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Wouldn't make the first team here nowadays. Gorkks, Connolly, Hall and you can even make a case for Stewart (loosely!) being better than ****tu. Never the same after his injury.

Was a monster of a player for us in his time - which has now passed IMO.
                    I'd still rate Big Dan over Hall. Gorkks and Connolly would be my starting pairing. Assuming our "premiership left back" is still incoming.
                    Last edited by Captain Clunge; 05-08-2009, 01:37 PM.
                    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Big Dan gets my vote. Bring him back.

Comment

Very good player who would be useful, but pointless spending that sort of money on an area we are strong in when we still have the full back and bloody STRIKER roles to strengthen.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          Very good player who would be useful, but pointless spending that sort of money on an area we are strong in when we still have the full back and bloody STRIKER roles to strengthen.
                          Yeah but if we bought Big Dan for £2m and sold connolly for £5m.....

I'll get my coat

Comment

Haha...I think I'd much rather keep Connolly and I'm fairly confident you would too Kat?

Love Big Dan, but we really don't need him anymore.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

gorkks is a very average player and he got caught many many imes last season. i believe ****tu is a much better player than him.

conelley is a good player but a different type to ****tu

stewart is a poor mans ****tu. judging by his antics with jamaica he has an attitude problem

fitz hall i would pay £15 a week let alone 15k.

we need players that want to play or us not ones that are just here for the paycheck.

connelly and ****u at the back. sign him up

Comment

Working...
                              X