Divers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divers!

Talk S$it were saying every club has ,or has had a player that dives to gain an advantage for their team.
    Have we ? iv'e been going 38 years and can't realy say we have had an out & out diver.
    Anyone think of one ?.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

I see Gareth Ainsworth dive once.

Does anyone else remember it ?(He was taking the pizz)
    "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
      Talk S$it were saying every club has ,or has had a player that dives to gain an advantage for their team.
      Have we ? iv'e been going 38 years and can't realy say we have had an out & out diver.
      Anyone think of one ?.
      Did you hear the arsshol fan from bolton saying it was no diffrent from running the ball into the corner to run the time down

with fans like that the game will never change what a knobhead:angry:

Comment

Rodney Marsh was a master in the art, many a dubious penalty awarded, but to be honest it was only just for the abuse he took
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

My old golfing chum Mr.Rodney Marsh was one of your original divers.He regularly tucked one foot behind the other and theatrically threw himself on the ground.A panel of 6 judges normally gave him a maximum 6 points for artistic interpretation.He won many penalties that way.

Comment

You beat me to it lyme, wasn't Stanley a little naughty at times or is that hierachy.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
            X