• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks zamora

how many chances have you missed,im not sure,but more than i can count
    wigan score two against arsenal,those chances are paramount
    your miss kicks,your muffed headers,your uselessness, have cost
    now far too many games we have lost
    did you see drogba bury that chance against spurs,thats what it is all about,stick that ball in the net
    its all too late now,but if by any miracle you get a chance against spurs ,chelsea or stoke or man city,dont forget
    your job is to be the battle commander ,you have the most important job in the team
    but you keep on missing chances ,and the lads all run out of steam
    and the whole of the club goes into melt down,and it spells the end of the tony fernandes regime
    Last edited by qprted; 17-04-2012, 10:59 AM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Tad harsh on the fella - he did everything right when he went through on goal but the keepers pulled off a blinder

Comment

Uselessness? Do me a favour ted...
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If we need a scapegoat look no further than Cisse,he could ultimately be to blame for our Relagation.

Comment

ok

ok lads then let him play center forward,and tell him its quite ok too miss every chance that he gets and then,how many divisions are we going to get relegated to,

soon we will be playing brentford and then you guys will still be saying but zamora tries so hard

hes another emile heskey,or dean coney

if les ferdinand was playing center forward we would have mid tabled it

More...

Comment

if

if you check zamoras career hes another ayegemang he can go 18 matches with out scoring,why did we pay five million for a player whos never been able to score

lets play helgerson and cisse against spurs then we will score goals,when i predicted those 17 points i was expecting cisse to be playing

NOT BOBBY MISS IT ZAMORA

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              how many chances have you missed,im not sure,but more than i can count
              wigan score two against arsenal,those chances are paramount
              your miss kicks,your muffed headers,your uselessness, have cost
              now far too many games we have lost
              did you see drogba bury that chance against spurs,thats what it is all about,stick that ball in the net
              its all too late now,but if by any miracle you get a chance against spurs ,chelsea or stoke or man city,dont forget
              your job is to be the battle commander ,you have the most important job in the team
              but you keep on missing chances ,and the lads all run out of steam
              and the whole of the club goes into melt down,and it spells the end of the tony fernandes regime
              Bore off fella. Actually go to a game and watch what Zamora does. The fact that he did not score against Arsenal but won Man of the Match suggests just maybe he is not useless?

Then again you think Mackie is amazing which says it all really.
              Last edited by SammyKojoe; 17-04-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

The only

the only chance we have got is to put him under pressure,so he may raise his game because he did score all the goals that got west ham promoted so thats my ambition to get him to go crazy and blast a hatrick

if he scores a hatrick against spurs then we can possibley get out of trouble
                although bolton have games in hand they have still got to get some points

More...

Comment

Bobby is missing his side kick Cisse. With Cisse on the pitch Bobby will have more space and time to holdup balls and let others come in thats his job and what he does best. Scoring goals is for others.

Comment

Bit harsh that Ted .. he has never been prolific but we new that we he signed. He takes care of defenders for others to score, remember Cisse is back now, ask him about Zamora and i bet he would tell you hes great to play alongside. And he is a tiny bit better than Agyemang and Coney...

Comment

I knew Zamora is horrible when I saw him missing a sitter earlier this season v Everton at Craven Cottage in the 90th minute. Funny how Everton scored from the counter attack and won the game.
                      Last edited by Yousef; 17-04-2012, 12:05 PM.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

he will score on sat and it be a different story on here.

Comment

If anybody finds his marbles, please can they return them to dear Ted....

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

apologies there lads

aplogies there lads that was a bit harsh
                            trying to compare zamora with rodney marsh
                            but all i wanted to do was upset him,really i wanted to goad
                            our bobby to score a hatrick at loftus road

so there it is lads apologies to the ginger ninja and others,for the temple of doom
                            i just woke up this morning,feeling so depressed by the wigan result all i could think about was gloom
                            its just a bad day i think ill put some beautifull flowers into the room

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              aplogies there lads that was a bit harsh
                              trying to compare zamora with rodney marsh
                              but all i wanted to do was upset him,really i wanted to goad
                              our bobby to score a hatrick at loftus road

so there it is lads apologies to the ginger ninja and others,for the temple of doom
                              i just woke up this morning,feeling so depressed by the wigan result all i could think about was gloom
                              its just a bad day i think ill put some beautifull flowers into the room
                              much more positive ted

Comment

Working...
                              X