Relegation Party at Man City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation Party at Man City?

Will our last game in the Premier again be a case of already being relegated like we were when we played Notts Forest

A little despondent but determined to go out in style?

go out in style mate.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yes we will sing: we are going down, we are going down.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Seems we're on the same wavelength, just started a thread with pretty much the same.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We'll be singing 'Daydream Believer' again like we did at Forest in '96.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

if it does happen let it happen before the city game so people can go on a right mad one!!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

If we go down, we've gone down fighting. We haven't done a derby or been battered every week. We've beaten some of the best teams in the world this season. Let's go to city and show them what real fans are.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

100% defo, 3 return train tickets booked from coventry already

Comment

Who remembers Forrest away..staying behind for the team to come back out, Forrest fans coming over to applaud / give us stick..We almost got one of them too..

great weekend with all in Yates for Mels birthday !!
                  Loads of beer in the trent bridge pub and even the scuffle before the game

One of my favourite away weekends !!! Driving home was a bit fun though !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    If we go down, we've gone down fighting. We haven't done a derby or been battered every week. We've beaten some of the best teams in the world this season. Let's go to city and show them what real fans are.
                    Here here
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not so sure about going down fighting raised our game for far to few games this season and rolled over in to many.
                      Man City for me an excuse for party rather than a celebration of this seasons exploits.

Comment

if it is a dead rubber , i shall be in a beach side bar ordering a cocktail
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

BORKED

Comment

I'll be there and hopefully we can at least stick 1 past em so we can do the Poznan

Comment

dont know if i should buy tickets , if we beat spurs then i will go if any left. its been an up and down season i will be glad when its over , we were spoilt last season but its boring in the premiership unless u are fighting to get into europe or fighting relegation

Comment

Working...
                              X