Hello peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello peeps

Hi all, been lurking a while, thought I'd make myself known!
    Supported rangers since 1976, been to many shoitholes to follow the lads, (old gay meadow, donny belle Vue, Cambridge abbey stadium, brisbane rd) to name but a few. Won't be posting a lot but will be sticking my oar in if the mood takes me! I know my oldest bestest pal who lives in Rochdale is on here but the Phil Mitchell lookeelikee won't tell me his username! Looking forward to having the craic with you all.
    Oh btw, I fooking despise that lot from Fulham Broadway and everything about them.
    Nothing to prove

what score did we beat slovan bratislava in the home leg of the uefa cup???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

WASNT THAT A GREAT NIGHT AT LOFTUS RD

Comment

He's googling it!!

Comment

tick tock...
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            He's googling it!!
            Was it 4-0 or was that cologne? Or was that 4-1? Was gutted when webbie missed that last penalty in Athens. They threatened to cut Stanley legs off before that match.
            Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              WASNT THAT A GREAT NIGHT AT LOFTUS RD

Comment

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
                Was it 4-0 or was that cologne? Or was that 4-1? Was gutted when webbie missed that last penalty in Athens. They threatened to cut Stanley legs off before that match.
                mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................not good enough.........................who scored our goal in the 1986 league cup semi against wolves???

Comment

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
                  CLOSE, JUST A DIFFERENT WEEK,COME ON YOU CAN DO IT

Comment

Lol,what is this, the welcoming committee? OK then, here's a clue, I was Neil Roberts. Milk boy when he used to deliver on the wormholt.
                    Nothing to prove

Comment

You have entered the CUBE!
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................not good enough.........................who scored our goal in the 1986 league cup semi against wolves???
                        WATCH IT FACTA,YOUR KOP IT IN A MINUTE

Comment

who scored our goal in the 1986 league cup semi against wolves???

That'll be terry fenwick at home v Liverpool....he won't fall for that one.. Ha ha
                          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

That was at anfield 2-2 both own goals. Yes I was there.
                            Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                              who scored our goal in the 1986 league cup semi against wolves???

That'll be terry fenwick at home v Liverpool....he won't fall for that one.. Ha ha
                              Sutton,Facta was talking about the 2 own goals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X