Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the s..........cum that is chelsea fc!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the s..........cum that is chelsea fc!!!

might have been posted already but some/lots of their s...........cumbag followers 'sung' throughout the minutes silence to respect the hillsborough dead..........is there any depths this ceasepit of a club wont stoop to...........the club will try to identify the culprits............yeah right ffs.............identify your 'racist' captain then you two faced mugs!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

They have no class at all them c0nts

Comment

A chel**** fan, 'singing'?

Nope, just doesn't sound right.

Comment

most are fat headed mid life crisis twazzers from surrey or kent.............chels........cum fans in essex rarerer than a bobby zamora goal!!!!

Comment

Think sections booed as well. As I understand it was because Liverpool refused to play on the Sunday giving them less prep time for the Champions League

Horrible horrible club with horrible fans

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            most are fat headed mid life crisis twazzers from surrey or kent.............chels........cum fans in essex rarerer than a bobby zamora goal!!!!
            I have to disagree Facto. Been living down here in Essex 5 years now and more and more glory hunting Chel**** fans are popping up everyday. Popped into Rileys snooker hall in Benfleet a few years back when they played the scousers in the champions league and i thought i was in Putney high street there were that many t 055ers in there

Comment

dave then move to hornchurch old boy........a few silly chelsea bods mistakenly drank in the railway yesterday n were give short shrift by the local hammers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Horrible horrible club with horrible fans
                Spot on....

Comment

Comment

Hate to say it,but our fixture at the Bridge could officially relegate us,how bad is that gonna be .......

Comment

Working...
                    X