boltons games in hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boltons games in hand

remember last year how worried everyone was about forest? and they were on fire at the time unlike bolton and look what happened to them.

Good point.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Id take points on the board over games in hand especially in a relegation scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        Id take points on the board over games in hand especially in a relegation scrap.
        Me nd all mate but I do worry about Bolton, really do think theyre guna get out of this. Coyle's a very good manager.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Me nd all mate but I do worry about Bolton, really do think theyre guna get out of this. Coyle's a very good manager.

Dont you english have a say which goes something like this; he is too long in the teeth?
          In his case, his(teeth) really are.

Anyway, I have this feeling that it´s between us and Wigan, not Bolton.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

On the positive side, Bolton will have to play a lot of games in a limited time so they may get tried and lose focus. Only a wish.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Both there games in hand are at home, Villa and Spurs, we would take that wouldn't we??
              They really only have to win one to put mighty pressure on, and that's what it will come down to pressure and who handles it best..

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Both there games in hand are at home, Villa and Spurs, we would take that wouldn't we??
                They really only have to win one to put mighty pressure on, and that's what it will come down to pressure and who handles it best..
                Just looked on boltons website & the villa game is away

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Dont you english have a say which goes something like this; he is too long in the teeth?
                  In his case, his(teeth) really are.

Anyway, I have this feeling that it´s between us and Wigan, not Bolton.
                  Its "Long in the Tooth"

Comment

I'ld settle for, and think they'll get 1 point from those 2 games. So that'll leave us with a point lead on them and better goal difference.

They have an easier run in on paper, so good job we're using grass. It might go to the bitter end, wouldn't it be nice to celebrate staying up after beating either **** or more realistically Stoke!?

Comment

Working...
                    X