Absolutely gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely gutted

Should of at least got a point out of that game! Our finishing today was absolutely useless!! We may live to regret not picking up anything against a very very average West Brom side.

Realistically, we can only really expect to pick up 3 more points from our final four fixtures, and that would be against Stoke at home. It's not looking good. We just have to hope that Bolton get beaten in their two games in hand
    Last edited by taarabt7; 14-04-2012, 04:54 PM.

Bolton and Wigan will be delighted!

Comment

Way to go MH....change a winning team and play with no creativity except for AT.....you have taken my hope and rammed it up my arris....why the f... would you drop AB for DS!?.....makes no sense....I'm considering starting on Mackie again!

Comment

Yes Hughes f*cked that up big style. What was he thinking?

The team from the Swansea game should have started and I think we'd have taken all 3 points today.

Useles management.

Comment

He can't use the excuse that because we are the away side we might have less of the ball, therefore Derry's work rate would be needed, because against Swansea we were running after the ball a lot with Buzsaky in the side. We needed his creativity today! Hughes defiantly got it wrong today

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
            Yes Hughes f*cked that up big style. What was he thinking?

The team from the Swansea game should have started and I think we'd have taken all 3 points today.

Useles management.
            lol give it a rest...anyone would think you have an irrational hatred of Hughes be honest...is it cos he's Welsh?

Comment

interesting fact number 1. MH speaks in a funny accent....fact number 2. MH looks like a bloke I know....

Comment

Working...
              X