New to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qblockpete -

I am a great supporter of the youth set, Joe Gallen & John O'brien created something this club should be proud of.

However, i would rather what these youngsters running there socks off, playing there hearts outs, instead of the over rated, baggy trousered, cap wearing over paid clowns that we pay good money week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Nice to see you back Cait.
      You have been very quiet of late.
      Have you become a traitor and jumped ship?

Nahh new bathroom being put in. So been out and been staying in a hotel LOL I cannot live without a bath and toilet! As my mates know I go for a pee too often :very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        She's scared of all the cyber warriors I'd imagine.

I have to say...I've nearly s**t myself a few times of late because of some of the nasty comments.
        PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          She's scared of all the cyber warriors I'd imagine.

I have to say...I've nearly s**t myself a few times of late because of some of the nasty comments.
          :amazing:

Comment

Originally posted by trueranger View Post
            I aint here to be loved or agreed with.
            Oh but I am here exactly for this.
            Welcome to both of you!! :red_heart:
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Croydon - true ranger your trying too hard to be different.. and the answer to your earlier post is andy marshal, taraabt and balanta.

My reply - Balanta came through the youth set up, so do one

Croydon - my point being is he will score a lot of goals this year.. balanta is like a new signing. you happy hooper

AND ??? Andy Marshall is gonna score goals too ? Your bluffing - Hows it like a new signing ? He came through the youth ranks you fool. Your wrong, you dont know your history, and now your trying to wing it. Put your hands up, you no NOTIHNG about nothing

Comment

no andy marshall is a great second keeper, and balanta is like a new signing in the way that he will shine this year as a professional first team player.. as good as spending millions on a championship top scorer.
                you seem quite an angry man trueranger, it shows when you go as far as saying i dont know my history and know nothing about nothing. and the angry approach youv given is inappropriate.. chill

Comment

no andy marshall is a great second keeper - Are you serious ?

balanta is like a new signing in the way that he will shine this year as a professional first team player as good as spending millions on a championship top scorer.-

Blanta wont score more then 10 goals ALL SEASON, ALL COMPETITIONS.

£2million would have bought us a better player then Balanta, forget the fee, you can get GOOD strikers on a free, and pay them more money.

Agy****e 10k per week

One size - 17k per week

Both are absolutely ****e !!

Comment

Welcome Croydon
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

no true ranger your right sorry.. its that easy to get a top striker for 2 million.. tell the board that. they probably could have but they just didnt want to :| :|

Comment

Bonjour
                        "I've had money but it never felt as good as when I c*me"
                        Richard Pryor, 1974

Comment

Muchas Gracias stinky pinky

Comment

Working...
                          X