Salgado negotiates release from contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salgado negotiates release from contract

We were ludicrously linked to him before, has two offers, one from Real Zaragoza and a Qatar team.

If we were interested in anyway before will we go back for him now? Would he solve our right back conundrum?
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Would be a pointless act for media purposes if they did, besides, we have a left back conundrum if anything, not Right back.

Comment

Sorry Del I disagree mate. I think we have poor full backs and I would be happy 2 see both sides sorted out.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ramage will come good this season...and Borrowdale deserves a chance so we dont need anyone right now. That could of course all change after the 8th August!!

Comment

Ramage is not a natural FB and we cant rely on the hope that Borrowdale is suddenly going to find a new level never previously shown.

Time to solve these problems is now.

Comment

Whichever team in Qatar it is, would be offering ridiculous wages. Seems to be the trait out there to offer a big name a massive contract to see out their career.

Comment

Working...
            X