Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Newbie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiddletonRanger
    Apprentice
    • Apr 2012
    • 125

    #1

    Newbie

    Morning,

    I'm a newbie to this site but fancied a change after over 1000 posts on another (oooh get me!)

    Looking forward to offering my views on Rangers etc, etc...

    The only one view I will never be swayed on is that I am a Rangers through and through....always have been and always will be.

    You R'sssssssss
  • Kirill
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 19359

    #2
    Welcome.
    What is your favourite fish/cheese or combination thereof?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

    Comment

    • MiddletonRanger
      Apprentice
      • Apr 2012
      • 125

      #3
      fave cheese has got to be the totally artificial squeezy bottle variey 'cheese whizz'

      fave fish....uuum, probably trout

      one question to you....how do i get my avatar / profile pic to show?

      Comment

      • nuffieldranger
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 2202

        #4
        more important are you going to the WBA game 2morrow
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

        Comment

        • qpr4life
          Gold Seat
          • Apr 2009
          • 5044

          #5
          Welcome! I dislike going on a night in Banbury, what are your thoughts on the place?

          Comment

          • MiddletonRanger
            Apprentice
            • Apr 2012
            • 125

            #6
            this is going to sound lame as I only live about an hour away from Birmingham, but no i'm not....

            i do have a good reason to not be able to attend though.....my six year old boy has an under 7's game for Oxford Utd (it still makes me nearly vomit everytime I see him in that putrid yellow kit)

            Comment

            • MiddletonRanger
              Apprentice
              • Apr 2012
              • 125

              #7
              Originally posted by qpr4life
              Welcome! I dislike going on a night in Banbury, what are your thoughts on the place?
              **** hole, but i had no choice as a 5 year old moving there.....my horizons have been broadened by living at various stages of my life outside Banbury....my main choice for Uni in Ealing was just to be near QPR

              Comment

              • qpr4life
                Gold Seat
                • Apr 2009
                • 5044

                #8
                Originally posted by MiddletonRanger
                **** hole, but i had no choice as a 5 year old moving there.....my horizons have been broadened by living at various stages of my life outside Banbury....my main choice for Uni in Ealing was just to be near QPR
                Good to hear..

                Comment

                • nuffieldranger
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 2202

                  #9
                  i live about 8 miles or so from oxford utd what a sh#t hole it is with its 3 sides lol !
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

                  Comment

                  • MiddletonRanger
                    Apprentice
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 125

                    #10
                    Originally posted by qpr4life
                    Good to hear..
                    When I told my Dad that the reason for choosing said Uni was because it was close to QPR he enquired if this was a good reason?

                    My reply was 'Well as we know my results were not as expected, so it was either here of another Uni's campus in Colchester'

                    His reply 'Fair enough'

                    Comment

                    • MiddletonRanger
                      Apprentice
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 125

                      #11
                      Originally posted by nuffieldranger
                      i live about 8 miles or so from oxford utd what a sh#t hole it is with its 3 sides lol !
                      Agreed.....

                      Comment

                      • MattyRangers
                        Slimmer of The Year
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 24914

                        #12
                        Originally posted by MiddletonRanger
                        When I told my Dad that the reason for choosing said Uni was because it was close to QPR he enquired if this was a good reason?

                        My reply was 'Well as we know my results were not as expected, so it was either here of another Uni's campus in Colchester'

                        His reply 'Fair enough'
                        Touche, I like your style. Welcome
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                        Comment

                        • MiddletonRanger
                          Apprentice
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 125

                          #13
                          Cheers Matty Rangers

                          Comment

                          • TRING-RANGER
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 1849

                            #14
                            My mate dave lives in Banbury ,everton fan if you see him in the high street selling the big issue tell him steve said f--- off

                            welcome aboard...............

                            Comment

                            • winalotto
                              Gold Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 5524

                              #15
                              Originally posted by MiddletonRanger
                              this is going to sound lame as I only live about an hour away from Birmingham, but no i'm not....

                              i do have a good reason to not be able to attend though.....my six year old boy has an under 7's game for Oxford Utd (it still makes me nearly vomit everytime I see him in that putrid yellow kit)
                              Is he in there satellite squad, or have the got under 7s at Oxford ? Who runs there centre of excellence now, is it Chris Allen?

                              Comment

                              Working...