Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansealona

What a load of ******** that is.
    They knock it about in their own half for about 10 mins, even going back to the keeper at least 5 times then do **** all with it.
    They have been found out, and if they lose on Saturday. Squeaky bum time

It's just like watching paint dry LOFL
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      What a load of ******** that is.
      They knock it about in their own half for about 10 mins, even going back to the keeper at least 5 times then do **** all with it.
      They have been found out, and if they lose on Saturday. Squeaky bum time
      All that passing sideways, backwards, a few feet forward, then sideways again, and again, and again, backwards, backwards, sideways, a couple of feet forward, sideways, sideways.........What a load of old shyte.
      Brendan Rodgers will prove in the long run, that he is a past-master at papering over cracks. Cracks, that I believe, will become yawning chasms next season, despite his best efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        All that passing sideways, backwards, a few feet forward, then sideways again, and again, and again, backwards, backwards, sideways, a couple of feet forward, sideways, sideways.........What a load of old shyte.
        Brendan Rodgers will prove in the long run, that he is a past-master at papering over cracks. Cracks, that I believe, will become yawning chasms next season, despite his best efforts.
        you could see his tactics , the 4 rows behind me were all snoring and they were just waiting for the lads to nod off.........

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
          you could see his tactics , the 4 rows behind me were all snoring and they were just waiting for the lads to nod off.........

I nearly dozed off at one point myself.
          Thankfully, the great football we played when we had possession, was the perfect antidote to the chloroform-like effect of Swansealona's vastly over-rated style.

Comment

The Sky commentator was funny:

"The QPR fans are booing Swansea but the players aren't doing anything against the rules!"

He sounded surprised, almost like it's unusual for fans to do such a thing.

Swansea have been found out now. No plan B whatsoever.

Comment

They were the poorest team at LR this season, i didnt once feel that they were going to turn us over. Some of their passing going forward was impressive, like the way it seems quite easy to kee possession but the slow nature and backward passing , it was like watching Serie A. When they were 2 0 down though they started to kick it into the channels like the rest of us do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                The Sky commentator was funny:

"The QPR fans are booing Swansea but the players aren't doing anything against the rules!"

He sounded surprised, almost like it's unusual for fans to do such a thing.

Swansea have been found out now. No plan B whatsoever.
                They were. "killing" football and thats a crime

Comment

Working...
                X