Samba DIAKETE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba DIAKETE!

WHAT a beast of a player he is with such raw talent!! What a performance by all the boys!! Clean sheet, 3 points Thank you!! weeeeee'veeee got our rangersssssss back!!

Absolute class player.

Comment

His performance was incredible. I hope to God that we stay up because a midfield of him, Faurlin and Barton would be the best in England

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
        His performance was incredible. I hope to God that we stay up because a midfield of him, Faurlin and Barton would be the best in England
        although i share your euphoria chappers this post did make me chuckle! Great win. Great performance. You r'sss! :-)

Comment

MOTM today. denied Swansea's possession and cut all supplies.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_W12 View Post
            WHAT a beast of a player he is with such raw talent!! What a performance by all the boys!! Clean sheet, 3 points Thank you!! weeeeee'veeee got our rangersssssss back!!
            He was immense, MOTM by a country mile. Really hope he is enjoying his football at QPR and we can hold onto him

Comment

Massive potential the guy just runs through people!

Comment

Brilliant. It was clear even in his first game that he was talented despite his crazy tackles. Well done mark Hughes, excellent signing.

Comment

Sign 'im up, sign 'im up, sign 'im up... just drop the eye-watering tackles
                  SAR Season Ticket

Comment

Finally he is using his brain, and looking like a very good player. let's hope it continues.

I thought today's midfield three is our best at the moment. Buzz was fantastic and scored like he does when given starts, Barton played maybe his best game and Samba his too.

Ali Faurlin back to compete with these three would be a great boost with Derry also there or there abouts.

Comment

Dont want to be a bitch but spelling the players name wrong in topic title gives a bad name to the board, unless its intentional but I dont get why.

On a better note he shows huge promise, really impressed with him on the ball, looks like he has talents to play further foward.

Comment

Working...
                      X