Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I,m there

Comment

will see most of you at plymouth as well as were staying in dawlish for the week
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I have got my ticket for Exeter in that pathetic piece of terracing behind the goal, still will be good to stand at a game again! One of the seated stands has aspestos and looks ready to fall down at any moment so good luck if your in that one!!

Comment

me and my bruv are there, may have a spare ticket if anyone wants it
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

stowmark ranger going to the inlaw in Bodmin on friday jumping on the train for the game on saturday only a hour away in a car from bodmin

Comment

I will be there as long as there is still space on the coach though I need to be dropped off at Heathrow as I need to catch a flight to Amsterdam to watch Endland on Wednesday night?

Comment

Thanks Harps but do you mean this saturday or the plymouth game?
                I was meant to be driving my people carrier to Cornwall,but I hit a f--king muntjack deer today on the A14 and the car is in the repair shop for at least a week.The courtesy car offered was a Fiesta or Clio,so no spare seats in the car after all for Tuesday and Saturday week.

Comment

Working...
                X