No announcement yet.

Sigurdsson addition the final piece in pretty Swansea puzzle – opposition focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigurdsson addition the final piece in pretty Swansea puzzle – opposition focus

Swansea have progressed from an attractive but toothless side into one of the league's most difficult opponents over the course of a superb first season back in the top flight.

More...

I have to admit, he is a really good player. He's the only player I'd be threatened by tomorrow; has a sweet shot on him and his passing is good
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      I have to admit, he is a really good player. He's the only player I'd be threatened by tomorrow; has a sweet shot on him and his passing is good
      We need to close the defence and control well from the mifield as well as avoid committing fouls around the box
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We closed down RVP and the rest of Arsenal so why not Swansea?
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          We closed down RVP and the rest of Arsenal so why not Swansea?
          Have you not heard; Swansea are the best team in the land? Play better football than Barcelona
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X