MSG TO FA Derry - MY cuzin Wheelchair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSG TO FA Derry - MY cuzin Wheelchair

Ight guys yea so my cuzin he's in a wheelchair rite a urrrsss supporter and sent me this what he is sending to the fa as he is part of the disabled fa section or summink bless him

"Dear Sir/Madam of the Football Association
    Please allow this letter to serve as my complaint of discrimination you have recently permitted within the English Barclays Premiership with regards to the recent procedings with Mr Derry from Queens Park Rangers Football club and his Red Car following an act of diving from Mr Young from Manchester United football club.

Due to me being in a wheelchair I feel absolutely disgusted that a highly paid professional football player whom represents the youthinism of England and agriculture can act as if he had a sudden disability preventing him to dive to the ground for personal gain and his club at the expense of an innocent individual Mr Derry causing a red card, and presumptions could indicate a loss of match thereof.

On a continuous basis the government has tried to incorporate disability within society and to be treated fairly as everyone else not being segregated by society. Is it therefore safe to assume that Mr Young Dived verified by many professionals in attempt to act as if he has a disability to try mimicking a disability or sudden illness such as the recent illness of Fabrice Muamba.

In short, I am being subjected to ill treatment and a hostility from people on the street saying Ashley Young should be in a wheelchair if he can fall over that easily, this environment based upon illegal factors such a mocking my disability will only be amplified on the pitch and reflecting in society.

Please be aware that I am being represented by an independent counsel for disability rights movement and will protest strongly against the above referenced matter.

The board which I am represented by suggest that Ashley Young have a Match ban due to it possibly being a disability or an illness. And lastly a public apology to disabled members of the FA and public for mimicking a disability where Mr Derry's ban will be over-turned"

:yush:

This is a form of poetry.
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
      This is a form of poetry.
      And a form of avant-garde alternative humour.

Comment

his spelling is as bad as mine,yahaaaa
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not sure if serious.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
            Not sure if serious.
            Stop it!!! You're killing me!!!
            WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

A moment's silence, ladies and gentlemen, for the death of the English language.

Comment

The English langauge is being mortally wounded all over the place, I'm trying to buy a light off a company in Surrey called the Electric Center, my spell checker at work uses Z where it should S and its a company policy yo boot, and English at this place people spell Programme with only one M and no E, joke.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

possibly the worst written bit of bullsh*t i have ever seen, hope he doesn't send it as he will be embarrassing himself

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    A moment's silence, ladies and gentlemen, for the death of the English language.

Wot

Comment

surely this is a joke. A bloody good one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                        with regards to the recent procedings with Mr Derry from Queens Park Rangers Football club and his Red Car following an act of diving from Mr Young from Manchester United football club.
                        Might wanna change that to 'Card'
                        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 11-04-2012, 03:07 PM.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

'...youthinism of england and agriculture'

yup, i'm glad someones been brave enough to highlight how ashleys antics have let down every young farmer

:yush:
                          I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Don't mock people with disabilities, it's disgraceful, you should all be ashamed.

Comment

Anyone who is incapable of stringing together a coherent sentence in the Queen's English should be mocked mercilessly!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X