"your leader"/"FAO Askewboy" thread -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "your leader"/"FAO Askewboy" thread -

ok then, as i see it some people on here look on qbp as some sort of main man.to me he is a geezer who gets songs going along with his little band of mates.dont get me wrong he does a great job galvanising the singers at home and some away games.i have no axe to grind with him as he bangs his drum but do feel that theres a lot more to rangers than 40 fellas in q block.Having said that ive never seen him prior to last few years.

Leader? Ok if you say so.
    Who is your leader?
    Oh thats right, its that nice man who is well presented and manager of swansea.
    Oh and I don't sit in qblock.
    I disagree with alot of what Pete says but he puts up with alot of BS's
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hahaha "little band of mates".

nah for the most part i like what pete says, im interested in what he has to say as i am quite a few others on here, i just disagree with him on the striker situation. i dont think anyone thinks he is the "main man" but how many followed rangers out to europe pre season etc? i respect the bloke, he just needs to realise a striker IS needed hahah ;D

Comment

He is nothing more than a fellow fan to me.

Of course you have an axe to grind, or you wouldn't have started the thread. Or titled it as provocatively.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I disagree on many points with Pete regarding QPR especially Sousa but I do enjoy his company and having a pint with him or least when he turns up

Comment

Tool.

Comment

i detect a tad of envy here....

Comment

dont think anyone see's him as a leader just someone who experiments with songs and gets some noise going at home games i mean hes not the only one i would like to think i have started a few songs at some games :victory: along with many many others

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                  ok then, as i see it some people on here look on qbp as some sort of main man.to me he is a geezer who gets songs going along with his little band of mates.dont get me wrong he does a great job galvanising the singers at home and some away games.i have no axe to grind with him as he bangs his drum but do feel that theres a lot more to rangers than 40 fellas in q block.Having said that ive never seen him prior to last few years.
                  well ok maybe leader is a bit of an overstatement but plenty of people on here ask him questions as if he might know the answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz
                    for a moderator you do like insulting people rather than setting an example......but i put that down to you still being wet behind the ears
                    :red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz
                      for a moderator you do like insulting people rather than setting an example......but i put that down to you still being wet behind the ears
                      well said mr. quaz

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                        :red_heart:

only 3 hearts...not only insulting but tight fisted as well.....you are not a qpr board member by any chance are you?

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER
                          div? id love to smack ur face in u little twa.t stop crying about pete, u jealous or something?

Asskew - You just make friends for fun dont you

Comment

Leader? He's a very good friend of mine who has helped me out many a time...a courtesy I have returned.

That is as far as it goes as there are many things QPR related that we don't see eye to eye on.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

I see pete as a genuine QPR fan who knows a few faces and gets a few tips, a fan who not only go's to a lot of away games but puts his money upfront and along with MYU runs a very succesfull m/b.

I dont know pete as such, and i dont agree with all that he says but he comes across as a fans fan who puts his money where his mouth is and lays out a lot more dosh in regards to QPR then a lot of us.....and that really should be respected a bit more imo.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X