if we get relegated.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we get relegated.......

does that mean we have to listen to that **** steve claridge whenever we want to watch our goals on tv? thats the only reason why i want to stay up.

Three posts in and you already post about relegation. Wait for the wolves to come after you. Is there an imposter on board I wonder...? Are you aware that there is still 21 points play for?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Three posts in and you already post about relegation. Wait for the wolves to come after you. Is there an imposter on board I wonder...? Are you aware that there is still 21 points play for?
      Ha! How this board changes. Even after the Liverpool win, the loss to Sunderland had the board sounding like we were done for and might as well commit mass suicide. Nonetheless, we're staying up :yush:

Comment

How about 'when we stay up' ... Too much negativity

Comment

dazzer, it was ment to be a joke. maybe you should concentrate on watching football instead of concentrating on peoples profiles. no, im not an imposter. how can you start up a profile and have loads of posts already? you cant. you scared of meeting new people in life?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            He may just be more aware than you think, it doesn't look you can work out small multiplication does it, after all there is only 18 points to play for. Even i can still remember my 3 times table and it has been many years since school.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Daz i cant belive you are getting bullied by 80's hes only 5 foot nothing ;0) and jimjowers we are all suspicious of new posters not just daz but in time we will get to know you dont be put off
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                Daz i cant belive you are getting bullied by 80's hes only 5 foot nothing ;0) and jimjowers we are all suspicious of new posters not just daz but in time we will get to know you dont be put off
                It's not my size it's what i can do

Nuffield looks like your calculation is almost as bad as Dazzers.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

ok 5 foot 1
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    ok 5 foot 1
                    Keep going your nearly there.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                    X