Time for English fans to show some BALLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for English fans to show some BALLS

And boycot the next England game or 2 and stop acting like Whimp's by just taking this sh/t the FA keep incompetantly handing out , to the so called richest and best ieague in the World

ive already done it since 96 LOL
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Me too that's how I find it easy to do

Comment

I've not been to an England game since 06 World Cup - got fed up of being treated like a brainless customer who would turn up regardless. Fed up of friendlies with 22 different players turning up to get a cap and going through the motions, big queues getting a train at Wembley Park, being treated like a criminal abroad, etc...would rather go to the cricket.

Comment

Gave up following England when FA Employed foreign managers.

Comment

Personally, couldnt really care about the National side. Id theyre on TV and Im around, Ill watch them and I obviously want them to win and do well in the big comps, but I wont go out my way or be too down heartened if/when we lose.

Too many prima donnas, plus the fact I could tell you the starting 11 most games as no manager has the nuts to drop any of the "big names" in the cozy club, just makes it a farce for me and difficult to care too much about.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

England set up is from the same stable as the Prem, and just as artificial, verging on corrupt.
              The fact that the players are PAID to play for England is a disgrace, they should do it for nothing just for the honour. If they won't , they should 't be selected.
              Don't go out of my way to watch them, and I am a patriot at heart, but the England football team is so far removed from patriotism it's unreal.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
                I've not been to an England game since 06 World Cup - got fed up of being treated like a brainless customer who would turn up regardless. Fed up of friendlies with 22 different players turning up to get a cap and going through the motions, big queues getting a train at Wembley Park, being treated like a criminal abroad, etc...would rather go to the cricket.

And with each and every passing year, it gets harder and harder to summon up any sort of patriotic pride for this country as it is now, and what it's slowly, but surely, evolving in to.

Comment

gave up on england and watching their over rated over paid over hyped team of failures years ago.......i respect those among us who still follow them but i wont even bother with the euros'..........couldnt care less about the national side anymore!...........and the obvious fa agenda against us makes me even more anti 'team england' and all it stands for!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    England set up is from the same stable as the Prem, and just as artificial, verging on corrupt.
                    The fact that the players are PAID to play for England is a disgrace, they should do it for nothing just for the honour. If they won't , they should 't be selected.
                    Don't go out of my way to watch them, and I am a patriot at heart, but the England football team is so far removed from patriotism it's unreal.
                    .............couldnt agree more swanners!

Comment

What people need to do is 'show some balls' and start demonstrating during Premier League games, Sit ins, Walk outs etc, whatever it takes, make a stand of some kind, fans need to let the FA know we have had enough of the officials also the constant bias to the top teams and places like OT, what happened to playing on an even playing field?
                      Give me back the championship any day when it comes to fair play.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

at least some are seeing sense n deserting 'team england'......less than 5000 sold for euros and doubt 50000 at the half empty ridiculously overhyped wembley stadium( which imho is not a patch on the emirates)!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          at least some are seeing sense n deserting 'team england'......less than 5000 sold for euros and doubt 50000 at the half empty ridiculously overhyped wembley stadium( which imho is not a patch on the emirates)!
                          Bring back the twin towers, the old players entrance, the old steps etc, just loved the old Wembley. Completely fkd it up now.
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

agreed cassie old son..........i hate the new plastic fantastic wembley and wish they just remodernised the old gaff ala hampden pk................always wished they just put a new roof n seats in the old loft too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              agreed cassie old son..........i hate the new plastic fantastic wembley and wish they just remodernised the old gaff ala hampden pk................always wished they just put a new roof n seats in the old loft too!!!
                              That would have been good.
                              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                              X