FA Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Mafia

It's about time the Fa moved into the 21st century, we fans pour millions of £ into the FA but can anyone tell me one member of the FA or anything about it's structure.

There will be a press release in a couple of weeks stating that the linesman has been dropped down a league end of matter.

Why do we put up with this, ok refs make mistakes unfortunately we seem to have more of our fair share, but we need more openness .

Why isn't there this morning a member of the FA talking to the media with regards to the shambles of the weekend.

Bugger hacking the Home office they should turn there attention to the fa.

To be fair to the officials FIFA need to sort the offside rule out, tackling, and what is deemed a 'card' offence. I'm not saying they are blameless but the rules have become too grey. Mason obviously wanted to give the penalty and red card as soon as he could and although the lino didn't flag for offside, by the time he may have raised his flag Mason had made it impossible for him to do so. How many times has a player been shown a red only for it to be overturned seconds later? I wouls suggest none to 1 or 2?

Comment

Working...
    X