X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Campbell

Should he start upfront with bobby on wednesday? I liike to see him start

I never want to see Jay Bothroyd play for Qpr again

Agree about Betty, not sure about Campbell.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

so bobby upfront on his own. 451 or 433 with mackie and taarabt

Comment

yes for me bothroyd seemed disinterested and lazy today reguardless of the opposition he just diidnt try!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He was on his own and to be fair the ball didn't even get into their half.

Comment

Bit difficult for Jay, on his own at OT without a chance to be fair, but in the few touches he had you could see he is not the man needed for us up front, bring back Bobby as soon as.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Betty is at best 5th, maybe even 6th choice.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                He was on his own and to be fair the ball didn't even get into their half.
                i see what u are saying but nothing has change, Jay Bothroyd is still shite

Comment

Tbh Bothroyd had no real service today. Didn't get given the ball in the box once, I agree we should give DJ some starts though. Especially in Cisse's absence!
                  We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                  @Deadend_Friend

Comment

I thought JB did the best he could, when we defend with 10 men and then 9 behind the ball all game, who exactly was he ment to lay it off to, when paddy sent it upfield ?

If one game you would`nt want Adel playing in this season, that was the one.
                    "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

I would prefer to see Mackie with Zamora. He is better as striker than winger
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we had had Messi as a striker, I bet you never would want to see him again. It was so difficult game for any striker.

Comment

he was the only man not beind the ball! when he received what the hell could he do with it? he was just told to run himself into the ground imo
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

JB runs (jogs) like he has shat himself, a useless player no good to us in a scrap for points.
                            Last edited by paulmason; 09-04-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Jay Bothroyd up front on his todd, is never going to be much use to anybody.
                              Jay needs to played in a front two pairing, very few players can play the lone striker role.
                              Bobby Zamorra has shown he can carry out that role with his eyes shut, but he is an exception, rather than the rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X