cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cookies

double pie double mash and licquer.only 5 days to go.

Love that
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'v put on a stone just reading that!!!!!!!!
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Used to go there all the time for a pre-match meal. Think the double pie, double mash and liquor is now around or above 7 squids. Throw in a can of pop too and sorry, too dear for me. KFC for me now.

By the way, can anyone shed light on as to why a certain local chip shop is nicknamed "****y Jim's"?

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
          Used to go there all the time for a pre-match meal. Think the double pie, double mash and liquor is now around or above 7 squids. Throw in a can of pop too and sorry, too dear for me. KFC for me now.

By the way, can anyone shed light on as to why a certain local chip shop is nicknamed "****y Jim's"?
          kfc??? you aint from bush ###

Comment

i dont know about jims?? but across the road from shepherd and flock the chip shop used to be owned by my mates relatives,and george and his clan used to **** in fat when it ran low.
            fact

Comment

Ah, that's the rumour I heard. Just got the fella's name wrong. :horror: Still... at least that explains why I go to KFC.

Comment

Ah, that's the rumour I heard. Just got the fella's name wrong. :horror: Still... at least that explains why I go to KFC.
                hah yeah well chips are well out

Comment

Did you know there is no KFC on The Isle of Sheppey? Apparently, Colonel Saunders decided not to open there fearing he'd get no customers after realising that no one on the Island can spell KFC. ;D

I can say that... I live here... But probably not for long now.

Comment

Working...
                  X