Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derry

Appalling decision...and yet you didn't see him throwing a tantrum, did you, like one of the Chel****/ManUre/Liverpool players would have done? Walked off the pitch calmly and with dignity.

Derry's the man.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes thats just what I said. Proud of him .

Comment

I think he should be captain, knows how to conduct himself unlike others

Comment

Proper old school pro unlike Ashley Young

The FA should actually use Derry as an example in the Respect the Ref campaign on how a red should be taken even when you know its the wrong decision.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Proper old school pro unlike Ashley Young

The FA should actually use Derry as an example in the Respect the Ref campaign on how a red should be taken even when you know its the wrong decision.
            Great post
            Kept the faith!

Comment

He's massively improved his game since coming into the prem and MH getting hold of him.

Utmost respect for the way he handled himself after that fake sending off!

Model Pro......Cheslea, manure and Scouseland...take note...this is how a player should behave !!

Comment

Yes fair play. At the time i wondered why he wasnt protesting his innocence but he prob thought whats the f00kin point

Comment

True professional.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It was the first thing I noticed when he was red carded. You could tell with his face he had been cheated by a fellow pro, but unlike certain players from the big clubs he accepted the decision and went off gracefully.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Was he the captain yesterday because i noticed as he was walking off he took off an armband, although don't recall it being passed to anyone.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Was he the captain yesterday because i noticed as he was walking off he took off an armband, although don't recall it being passed to anyone.
                        he gave it to ferdy

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Im sure on TV they showed him passing it to Anton?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Clint Hill became captain afterwards as i remember around 80mins Hill had the armband. I'm glad Sparky has noticed that these players deserve to be captain, but if Barton continues his outstanding display like against Arsenal then i see no reason why he shouldn't be captain.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Im sure on TV they showed him passing it to Anton?
                              Yepp, he did!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X