New Ticket Entry System.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ticket Entry System.

Was it in operation on Saturday? If so, did anyone have any problems with it? And do you think it will be able to cope with a much bigger crowd this Saturday? Also, how does it work? Are there still stewards to monitor it etc?

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
    Was it in operation on Saturday? If so, did anyone have any problems with it? And do you think it will be able to cope with a much bigger crowd this Saturday? Also, how does it work? Are there still stewards to monitor it etc?
    Wasn't there on Sat but was told that there are still operators with hand held readers operating the turnstiles.

Comment

Worked fine for me but it seems strange to invest in a 'high tech' system and then still have to pay turnstyle operators with hand held scanners. A bit ike buying yourself a SatNav and then asking the wife to read a map.
      18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

No quicker the tearing the voucher out of your season ticket book to be honest and you still have to go through the turnstiles so cannot see why they bothered to be honest :what:

Comment

pointless thing. takes longer than tearing out a voucher thingy and someone is still there to do it for you.. why not have it like readings ground???

Comment

it's not pointless as it stops people getting in on fake tickets or people doing the old "i've lost my season ticket, can you send me a new one" thing and then they sell the new to some chancer willing to take pot luck on getting a seat...believe me it's been happening for a long time...

Comment

also avoids having to send out extra tickets for cup ties - any ST holders who want cup tickets can get them added to the card.
              Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
              X