New QPR Player... Does anyone else suffer with poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So all in all, its pretty much pants!!
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      1) Sound issues
      2) No more full screen
      3) No more slow motion
      4) No more download facility

QPR World had none of these problems.

If it aint broke, dont fix it :anger:
      Originally posted by Official QPR site
      http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...742595,00.html
      WE ARE LISTENING
      Posted on: Tue 04 Aug 2009

QPR Player was recently launched, as a replacement and upgrade of QPR World.

With changes such as this, there are always going to be initial teething problems and we want to make sure these are all ironed out ahead of the big kick off against Blackpool this weekend.

One issue which has been brought to our attention is the low volume of the match commentary.

We have been in touch with Perform Group, who deal with the technical aspects of QPR Player, and this has now been resolved.

Some supporters have also e-mailed regarding extended highlights. These will continue, as ever, from the start of the season and we will also ensure the 'full screen' capacity is available.

If there are any other issues or comments you would like to make regarding QPR Player please let us know so we can get everything in place ahead of this weekend.

Send your comments to paulm@qpr.co.uk
      So it seems they do listen sometimes! Either to people's emails or they DO monitor these boards. Are they listening to our calls for a decent striker though?:bad_smile:

Comment

I thought the same earlier when I see that!

Comment

Working...
        X