Interview with Trevor Sinclair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Trevor Sinclair...

Up on my new blog now (which Nuffield Ranger mentioned on here the other day ).

http://loveqprlovefootball.blogspot....-sinclair.html

Quite a good read, gives his views on his time at QPR and our current situtation, including whether or not he thinks we're going to survive.

First time I've ever done anything like this, so please be kind!

Well done, good read!
    A little disappointed that he couldn't bring himself to say we might stay up, however.....

Comment

another good read but how on earth are you going to top that
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Enjoyed that very much, he used to come with Alan McDonald to pick up Alan's girl from school.

Comment

future sport writter in the makeing maybe !!
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Do you have anymore lined up?

Comment

lets hope so, i know he has some more contacts ;)

Comment

Working...
              X