Nasty possible dilemma for me next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty possible dilemma for me next week

There is a possibility of me finding out in the post this morning if I have got a job I have been after but if so it involves me going on an induction course from the 6-14 August and missing both the game at Exeter and also the England game in Amsterdam the following night :(

On the last day of the course there is a final interview to decide if the employer would still want me and vice versa so its a real gamble in missing these two games and I have already booked my flight to Holland!!

Mate, I'd personally take the hit and miss the games. At least if you turn up to these interviews, you have a chance at staying in employment.

Hope all turns out well for you either way.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Get one of these really small netbooks with Bluetooth and tiny in-ear wireless headphones, make sure you are subscribed to QPR Player wink-wink, log on and hide the netbook in your documents bag, put on the tiny headphones, sit in the back of the induction room, nod violently to all the BS that the speaker says while secretly listening to the game.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'd miss the games mate.

You will need the cash for the next group of qualifiers and the world cup in SA.

Plus I want to see if i could twist your arm and get you out to OZ for an ashes test next year
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          There is a possibility of me finding out in the post this morning if I have got a job I have been after but if so it involves me going on an induction course from the 6-14 August and missing both the game at Exeter and also the England game in Amsterdam the following night :(

On the last day of the course there is a final interview to decide if the employer would still want me and vice versa so its a real gamble in missing these two games and I have already booked my flight to Holland!!
          I'd pull the going on holiday with the misses during that time so I can't make it sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            Plus I want to see if i could twist your arm and get you out to OZ for an ashes test next year
            FUNKY - You being serious about the Ashes? I'm planning to be out there in Sydney for the game begining of Jan 2011, all Rangers shirt'ed up!

Comment

It's now very high up on my to do list.

I'm really enjoying the cricket this summer.

Being my own boss I tend to take a couple of months off at the end of the year and head out to my apartment in Thailand.

So I'm half way there I'm a member of the barmy army and would love to go although the boxing day test is the one that looks fantastic.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

LOL - Thailand is also on my route. I'm in the same boat as you fella as I too work for myself. Not taking any big holidays this year as I'm planning a massive 6 country trip at the end of next year to HK, Thailand, Aus, NZ, San Fran and Canada. The Ashes in Sydney is high on the agenda while I'm out that way.

Comment

Well I can see Funky and Dazzer r really struggling in this recession.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

lol

Comment

Go for the job, livlihood is more important than anything
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Go for the job, livlihood is more important than anything
                        More than me???
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Work is over rated. Just back from my first day and it's a piece of pish

Annoying though...Fridays is mufty day and they said they dont like football t-shirts or replica kits.

I asked why, naturally enough, "as football is passionate and it may cause friction between staff members"

Note they said they dont like

Hoops it is on Friday then.

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Scott what r u teaching?
                            Well we won't be seeing you much on this board.
                            Isn't it half term?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Flogging n Marketing Corporate Media stuffy wuffy (top ftse 100 company ;) )

Albeit so far i'm drinking lots of coffee and finding out what teams the oiks support - priorities and all that
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X