another 3-5 million pound player comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another 3-5 million pound player comming

if we sign this tarrbt geezer on a permanent,surely he will cost 3-5 million pound,and with more body swerves than stan bowles he could become the deadlyest striker ever to play for the hoops but if he scores more than 15 goals will tottenham keep there word and still sell him:waaaht:

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    if we sign this tarrbt geezer on a permanent,surely he will cost 3-5 million pound,and with more body swerves than stan bowles he could become the deadlyest striker ever to play for the hoops but if he scores more than 15 goals will tottenham keep there word and still sell him:waaaht:

I hadnt read anywhere there was an agreement to let us sign him if we wanted..... snd surely if so, an agreement must have already been reached, similar to the imports loaned last summer. Not heard a thing so doubt this.

Comment

he wont sign for us no way, i doubt he would even if we went up

Comment

NW9 I think he will If we go up
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

he looked very good not going to lie. but we still need another striker.

Comment

He's quality no way will we get him. He's a midfielder not a striker
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
              He's quality no way will we get him. He's a midfielder not a striker
              exactly!!

Comment

I heard there was an option to buy ;)
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

there could be but lets not be naive. he aint here to stay, the boy has bags of potential and was wanted by good teams in la liga but spurs wouldnt sell

Comment

He only has a year left on his spurs contract, so he will be a free agent.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

if

if he keeps body swerving all over the place and going on runs where he keeps scoring we could have in him and balanta a 40 goal striking partnership next season that keeps them as the first choice strikers
                      helgeson and ayegemang will get put where they belong into the conferance
                      that is about there level
                      there are better players than them in the conferance

Comment

Dexter... give us a wave... dexter dexter gives us a wave ...DEXTER... GIVE US A WAVE DEXTER DEXTER GIVES US A WAVE!!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

love

love you babies we are going up say we are going up

Comment

Apparrantly the years loan deal to Malaga that collapsed had an option to buy at the end of the season for 3 million Euro's.

Comment

so

so that means we could get him for 1-5 million very nice too:boss:

Comment

Working...
                              X