Elite legends cup & fallen heroes trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite legends cup & fallen heroes trophy

I must have missed this being announced but seems a great idea for such a worthy cause and pretty good value as well so well done QPR

May 20th (Sunday)

3pm:MANCHESTER UNITED V ARSENAL

4pm:QPR V CHELSEA

5.15pm: FINAL

(12.pm: CURTAIN RAISER; THREE FORCES TEAMS)

Tickets now on General Sale.

The combined events, seven teams playing 20-mins each half, is exceptionally reasonably priced at:

£20 adults (£25 after May 1st)

£10 children

£50 for family of four, two adults, two children.

With an anticipated sell out to see 100 football legends plus the three Forces team for Football for Heroes, tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

The earlier you book the cheaper it will be as the price goes up to £25 on May 1st.

Planet Hollywood, one of our loyal sponsors, announces a 25% discount voucher for the first 5,000 buy a ticket.

I suppose each team will have a stand , can't go putting us all together can they? Even if it is a 'legends' game. Or how will it be done? Gotta give us the loft. Can't go putting the **** in there.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      I suppose each team will have a stand , can't go putting us all together can they? Even if it is a 'legends' game. Or how will it be done? Gotta give us the loft. Can't go putting the **** in there.
      I think its just the Sth Africa Rd and Ellerslie open mate at the moment

Comment

so i've got to look forward to sitting next to either a ****, gooner or manc fan then, must remember to be on my best behaviour, might even bring some prawn sandwiches along (to chuck at them).
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Got my tickets already in the paddocks
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
          X