mackie must start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackie must start

you all called me names when i said hes the saviour of our club and that we could get 17 points from our last ten games

but where are the knockers now,this man has a never say die attitude and it is contagious

i told you,we would beat arsenal and liverpool now watch in astonishment as we,destroy the red devils

its all about the great doddinghurst cuckoo clock,next season we will still be
    in the prem and we will win the fa cup and there will be a massive sign the
    DODDINGHUST CUCKOO CLOCK NEVER FAILS
    Last edited by qprted; 01-04-2012, 10:26 AM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

But he was rubbish last week.

It's almost as if he falls somewhere between 'saviour' and 'headless chicken'

Comment

you

you cant dig out mackie over the sunderland game because the whole team were attrocous,in that situation then everybody loses heart,if you look at the arsenal game,the team had heart the midfield were amazing ferdinand produced at the back zamora did the buisness up front tarrabt was brilliant and mackie did what he does best which is to be exuberant a team needs exuberance
      and brilliance
      and magnificence etc etc etc etc

you cant single out one player if the whole team is crap

if mackie starts every game left this seasson i guarantee you we will stay up
      he has his own special qualities

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        you cant dig out mackie over the sunderland game because the whole team were attrocous,in that situation then everybody loses heart,if you look at the arsenal game,the team had heart the midfield were amazing ferdinand produced at the back zamora did the buisness up front tarrabt was brilliant and mackie did what he does best which is to be exuberant a team needs exuberance
        and brilliance

I'm not digging him out at all. He was rubbish against Sunderland (as was everyone) He was great yesterday.

I just think there's a little too much hyperbole with Mackie. He seems to be the greatest player ever, or a total mug, and of course he's neither.

He's an average Prem player, but with an engine and desire that occasionally make him a nightmare for defenders. I'd say he's better as an impact sub, but he proved yesterday that he can cause real problems from the start.

He's not a saviour though, that's a little over-stating his influence.

Comment

im

im not saying hes our saviour i am saying if you had a team of eleven didier drogbas they would lose every game,what im saying is for us to be successfull we need a team of many differant types of players,and mackie gives us something magical

More...

Comment

im not saying hes our saviour i am saying if you had a team of eleven didier drogbas they would lose every game,what im saying is for us to be successfull we need a team of many differant types of players,and mackie gives us something magical
            I think we're agreeing here, pretty much

Comment

Mackie has very off and on games just hope next week is an on form, although he does seem to thrive in front of our own supporters.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

and brilliance

Agreed QPRted you need a balance of skill, determination and energy to win football matches of with Mackie gives us two of those. What i find amazing is the people that have a go at Mackie for not being skillful enough are quite often the same people who have a go at the players for not caring or trying, the one thing Mackie has in bags.

If you look at Liverpool, Kyut isnt there most skillful yet gets a game every week, and thats because he give them what Mackie give us, determination and enegry. But it is a losing argument as some QPR fans are like elephants once they decide they dont like someone they will always pick on them every bad game and bad pass and forget what else he does good.

Keep up the optimisum QPRted as some of us need it at the moment as i know we were rubbish against Sunderland, but out of the last 3 games most people would have accepted 3 points and say 4 was good, well we got 6.
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

and

and you better beleive we can beat man utd

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X