Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odds on Joey Barton ending Twitter sabbatical today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds on Joey Barton ending Twitter sabbatical today?

send some grief on to Piers Morgan from me please Joey

yes, sabbatical must be soon over, but he responded well with leaving it for a while

Comment

...please no.

stay off twitter, let your football do the talking.

by the way, does barton's "It's vitally important that the people you work with - as well as the people you work for - appreciate you and believe in you" point toward some dressing room schism?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        ...please no.

by the way, does barton's "It's vitally important that the people you work with - as well as the people you work for - appreciate you and believe in you" point toward some dressing room schism?
        I agree, it would do him a world of good to stay off it till the season end and concentrate on Qpr.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
          ...please no.

Klonk

Much as I agree that JB should stay off twitter and let his football do the talking, let's try and be positive and not talk about 'schism's. Today showed what we can do when we pull together.

Comment

I think he was saying that they do believe in him.

Comment

On my way home, I've been one of the fiercest critics of JB but today I salute him, faultless

Comment

He should stay off untill the end of the season. He can tweet all he likes after the season is over!
                We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Working...
                X