Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackie has to start on saturday

with five goals he is the only player who can partner helgerson up front
    its all about the great power of the doddinghurst cuckoo clock its never failed us before except sunderland away so lets bring it on and sit back and enjoy the destruction of arsenal
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I agree Mackie should be playing up front and not either wing. He's been ineffective as a starter, but once opposition defenders tire in the 2nd half he gets more time and has been much better

With DJ available but unlikely to play the full 90, I'd start DJ upfront with Zamora and bring Mackie on as supersub for the winner

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
      I agree Mackie should be playing up front and not either wing. He's been ineffective as a starter, but once opposition defenders tire in the 2nd half he gets more time and has been much better

With DJ available but unlikely to play the full 90, I'd start DJ upfront with Zamora and bring Mackie on as supersub for the winner
      Wouldn't mind Mackie or DJ starting, and one of them coming on as a sub..just as long it IS them and not Bothroyd or Hulse etc
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If Mackie starts on Saturday i'll buy a boat and take a slow trip to China

Comment

yes

yes i have already bought a boat and i am going to china but i am taking the great doddinghurst cuckoo clock
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
          X