Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not doomed

Just yet Blackburn beating man u at old Trafford
    Us beating Liverpool and Wigan doing them at Enfield just proves any team can beat any team so keep faith Urss
    R's

About time Liverpool built a new stadium in Enfield, there's more Liverpool fans there, than in Liverpool itself.

Comment

Bushranger ha ha!!

Steve were fkd , the others have fight we dont

Comment

I can see us getting 11 PTs and safe
        R's

Comment

Draw v arsenal
          Draw v spurs
          Win v westbrom
          Win v Swansea
          Win v stoke
          Lose v Chelsea
          Lose v man u
          Lose v man city

11 pts
          R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
            Draw v arsenal
            Draw v spurs
            Win v westbrom
            Win v Swansea
            Win v stoke
            Lose v Chelsea
            Lose v man u
            Lose v man city

11 pts
            how do you base that assumption? seeing as we havent put a good performance in for months? yet you think that all of a sudden it will click and we win 3 in a row? lol
            last year we had Kenny and our defence keeping clean sheet after clean sheet and Taarabt scoring for fun....this year we have neither and have been shite in nearly every game.

Comment

I think the problem is Bolton and Blackburn can more realistically pick up 3 or 4 more wins up and few draws than we can!

I think we have one more shOck win in us maybe a couple of wins against Swansea, west brom or stoke but Just don't think that will be enough any more! I honestly thought 35 points would do it this year but I think to stay up 37 is a must now and I can't see where we are getting 12 points from!

Comment

well

well ive heard that the great mark hughes will return to play up front and although he wont score he will create serious problems and yes we can win
                a few games

so thats it i see another 14 points to be found including beating arsenal this saturday then you will beleive in the rs
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

If Man Utd have won the league by the time we play Man City on the last game of the season, as we will be fighting for out lives, I would not assume we will get nothing from that game. But on the other hand, if Man City need to win to be in with a chance of winning the league................

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    If Man Utd have won the league by the time we play Man City on the last game of the season, as we will be fighting for out lives, I would not assume we will get nothing from that game. But on the other hand, if Man City need to win to be in with a chance of winning the league................
                    I am just hoping that their fate is decided either way before that match. If they've won they'll have spent a week celebrating and not really worry too much (except to possibly preserve their 100% home record if still intact), or if they've lost the league by then they will be sulking and feeling sorry for themselves and again not really care.

Comment

I seriously can't see anyway out of this now I'm afraid. Yes the Liverpool result gave us hope, but in truth it was false hope because for most of the game we were awful, like we were for 90 minutes on Saturday.

Without Cisse we have no pace up top and won't be able to stretch games or get behind teams. We will also be without him for WBA & Swansea, two of three realistically winnable games.

We have all the hallmarks of a relegation side.

I'm gutted to say it but for me Saturday was the first nail in the coffin. We now face the form team in the division and with Bolton away at Wolves we could easily find ourselves 4 points adrift on Saturday night.

Comment

Without Cisse i fear a lack of cutting edge, that said, it may give him the excuse to flood the midfield against Arsenal and Utd to try and nick a point. If Traore's fit i would go with:

......................Kenny

Young.....Ferdinand....Onouha......Taiwo

SWP......Barton.......Diakite.........Troare
                        ...................Taraabt

...................Zamora

Although our defence i shocking, i think if he keeps changing players it will only get worse. He needs to now stick with his chosen back 4 and let them get gametime together and just hope they do the basics correct!

Once DJ's is fit, i can see him linking off Zamora quite well in place of CIsse, unitl he;s available again. In the meantime i can see something like the above formation to allow boddies in the midfield and the pace on the counter with players who can link with and get beyond Zamora.

Comment

Working...
                        X