Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlucky to pathetic in one change of Manager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlucky to pathetic in one change of Manager.

Having seen the majority of our games this season I felt under Warnock we were playing some really good stuff and not having the rub of the green.

Since Hughes has taken over we really haven't put in a single decent performance, ok you may argue Liverpool game but if you are honest we were slaughtered for 75 minutes.

What is happening down there. For players with the ability of SWP and Tarbs not to have mustered a single goal between them suggests something is very wrong down there.

Also why do we have a knack of making quality players look very ordinary? Barton, SWP, Onuhoa, Ferdinand, Zamora all are quality when they play against us, but look woeful when playing for us.
    :drunk:

That's QPR for you!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

anyone who thinks warnock is a better manger than hughes is a ****ing idiot, he has inherited a squad who dont get on/hate eachother who used to have a couple light "training" sessions a week.

what can he do? the players are used to not having to train, or just giving their positional coach a bit of dough to get out of training, and now they are having to work their ####'s off. the damage was already done before sparky got here.

most of them dont care about the club or care about our history

Comment

crawling out of the woodwork when things are bad again, go **** yerself you utter ****!

Comment

Cant agree with this thread at all....
          personally i dont care for MH (mainly because he was Man utd and chels) but i dont think its all his fault and i dont think he realised the size of the task ahead of him.

Bit harsh to blame him for everything, although eh must share some of the blame...imo

Comment

Given our history with managers (the sacking of them mainly) I would like to stick by MH, but I have to say we look a shambles and he's got to take some of the blame.

A lot of the players are clearly lacking confidence, but they also look like they've never played a game together.

You would think we would at least be organised with MH at the helm but our defence and midfield organisation is dire at times.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
              Having seen the majority of our games this season I felt under Warnock we were playing some really good stuff and not having the rub of the green.

Since Hughes has taken over we really haven't put in a single decent performance, ok you may argue Liverpool game but if you are honest we were slaughtered for 75 minutes.

What is happening down there. For players with the ability of SWP and Tarbs not to have mustered a single goal between them suggests something is very wrong down there.

Also why do we have a knack of making quality players look very ordinary? Barton, SWP, Onuhoa, Ferdinand, Zamora all are quality when they play against us, but look woeful when playing for us.
              MK Donkeys, a lot of people finally lost patience with NW after that embarrassing shambles.
              Neil Warnock was a man looking increasingly clueless as the season wore on, and even I would have sacked him, had I the feeling a manager like Mark Hughes was ours for the asking.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                the season wore on, and even I would have sacked him, had I the feeling a manager like Mark Hughes was ours for the asking.
                I am not really sure what the point you are making is. NW went, I don't have a big problem with the owners doing that and they did it at a sensible time....but Mark Hughes has done no better and had a window to buy players.

He has massively under-acheived. Not dealt with issues behind the scenes, not built any sprt of fighting spirit or team spirit and clearly got no grip on discipline.

I don't think there is any point in sacking him, but he had been a total failure so far. I hope he turns it round, but I don't see (most) players fighting for him. I saw huge defensive errors give us false hope against Liverpool.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post

We played well against Wigan at home!

To be honest it really doesn't matter how you spin it. We were going down under Warnock, now we're gonna go down with Hughes!!!

Comment

He IS a "slow start manager" as they say??

It´s all in the statistics!

But why did we appoint a slow starter. ........

This tells me we will have a good season in the CC next year then.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Is our squad/starting line up one of the worst three in the division? I certainly wouldn't have thought so if you named them all at the start for the season, but so many have under-performed.

Both managers have to shoulder some blame there.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

we will stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                          we will stay up.
                          I remember when I was full of enthusiasm and optimism.... This forum soon changed that
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I will still hope that Mark Hughes is here come August.

I read somewhere that the Fulham players " grew to like him".
                            Maybe they will adjust better to his ideas eventually. I think so.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              I will still hope that Mark Hughes is here come August.

I read somewhere that the Fulham players " grew to like him".
                              Maybe they will adjust better to his ideas eventually. I think so.
                              Most of the 'new' players won't be here long enough to grow to like him.
                              And I worry as to whether he is alienating the other players - Smith has already made discontented utterances and has disappeared without trace.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X