Hows about this any coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows about this any coincidence?

Since Joey arrived only the Fulham and Man U games have we lost by more than 1 goal. Maybe he was doing something right as captain.
    Today no Joey and we lose by more than 1 again, any coincidence?

Just asking as there didn't seem to be any leadership today.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Come on tow the party line, Joey is at fault for everything, he doesn't bring anything to the team and his tweeting is a major contributor to all our bad results....

note: I don't subscribe to any of the above.
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

I watched the game on live streaming and must admit I felt something was missing, not quite right today. That's the first time I've switched off the streaming as well, as soon as the second went in that was enough for me. I feel for all those who went up there.
      Still not over until the mathamatics say so M.

Comment

losing is losing. You get no points fror losing by 1 goal and no points for losing by 5.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
          I watched the game on live streaming and must admit I felt something was missing, not quite right today. That's the first time I've switched off the streaming as well, as soon as the second went in that was enough for me. I feel for all those who went up there.
          Still not over until the mathamatics say so M.
          That's too bad as you missed a cracking goal by Taiwo.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            That's too bad as you missed a cracking goal by Taiwo.
            "Life's a bitch"

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              losing is losing. You get no points fror losing by 1 goal and no points for losing by 5.
              Unless it goes down to goal difference..
              Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
                Come on tow the party line, Joey is at fault for everything, he doesn't bring anything to the team and his tweeting is a major contributor to all our bad results....

note: I don't subscribe to any of the above.
                I didn't say he hadn't been at fault just asking a question, is that ok with you?

Many factors have lead to us being in the position we are in, I'm not one of joey's biggest fans but it can't all be his fault.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  I didn't say he hadn't been at fault just asking a question, is that ok with you?

Many factors have lead to us being in the position we are in, I'm not one of joey's biggest fans but it can't all be his fault.

I was agreeing with you.
                  “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Barton has been **** since the Man.Utd game..With his wayward passing...******..

Comment

Played well v Wigan, Chelsea in cup & Everton!

Not enough good games under Hughes!

Comment

Surely there's someone TF can pay a bung to to ensure final day 17th?

Comment

Well the little experiment of dropping barton went south yesterday, how many viable points have to be lost before those diiickhads that booed him on wednesday realise they've done their club disservice.

Comment

Working...
                          X