No announcement yet.

Big Mick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCarthy is a tactically inept clown and I hope he doesn't come anywhere near Loftus Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      McCarthy is a tactically inept clown and I hope he doesn't come anywhere near Loftus Rd.

Comment

Not sure why anyone would think McCarthy would be a good idea IF we go down and Hughes leaves (which I don't think he will).

Is it because Wolves, and Sunderland before them, played sh1t football under Big Mick? Surely if there is a lesson to take from Swansea and Norwich this year, it is that progressive managers playing decent footy can do well in the Championship and will set you up for the Prem far better than hoofball.

Look at West Ham. They might make it up in the end but I can't see them doing well next year unless Big Sam changes things radically.

Comment

Wouldn't mind McCarthy, knows how to take a team up, and knows how to keep a team in the Premiership (with backing of course)
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
            Not sure why anyone would think McCarthy would be a good idea IF we go down and Hughes leaves (which I don't think he will).

Is it because Wolves, and Sunderland before them, played sh1t football under Big Mick? Surely if there is a lesson to take from Swansea and Norwich this year, it is that progressive managers playing decent footy can do well in the Championship and will set you up for the Prem far better than hoofball.

Look at West Ham. They might make it up in the end but I can't see them doing well next year unless Big Sam changes things radically.
            you beat me to it mate...
            not convinced tthat west hump are going to keep big sam IF they go up...personally i'd go for him.
            doesnt play nice footy but will get us back up i think...
            although there must be other options!!?

Comment

Champions would be good but how about Wembley and a play off final (although don't think I could take losing)
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Champions would be good but how about Wembley and a play off final (although don't think I could take losing)
                would give me a decent reason to fly back though !

Comment

Whoever it might be, I want a mangager who is able to build a team from the back!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X